• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EODFXSTI

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 14, 2020
    Morgan County
    For a quick 'heavy-duty' belt, I'd suggest Tractor Supply or Wally's (look for belts listed as 'heavy duty' on the tag) or for a better belt, order something off eBay? There's several on their designed specifically for 'heavy duty work' or 'ccw gun belt'...

Next up would be a good leather holster and the question there is do you prefer In-Waist-Band or Out-Waist-Band? I prefer OWB and I've used ETW Leather Holsters out of Hickory, NC a few times...they hold up for years!
    I took your advice and went with an ETW Leather holster. It is an IWB and seems to be very well made. The K6s fits snug but the holster does not try to come off of my pants when drawing. I think it was a good suggestion so thank you IMG_20211101_192727.jpg

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I took your advice and went with an ETW Leather holster. It is an IWB and seems to be very well made. The K6s fits snug but the holster does not try to come off of my pants when drawing. I think it was a good suggestion so thank you View attachment 165995
    I have picked up a couple of belts at tractor supply.
    I have ordered belts from "Hanks belts" which are guaranteed for lifetime.
    They are excellent.
    Between $60 - $100 although I'm sure you could spend more.
    Can't remember what I paid at tractor supply but I got two belts because it was a package deal and the price was so good.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    They are excellent.
    Can't remember what I paid at tractor supply but I got two belts because it was a package deal and the price was so good.
    TSC does sell a quality 'heavy-duty' brand of belt...thick enough to hold a holster securely!
    I, too, forget the name of them, but they're made tough enough to handle farm / work belt status!

EODFXSTI

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 14, 2020
    Morgan County
    They are excellent.
    I am going to order the Hanks Belts "Enforcer". I try to be a Made in the USA guy and 95% of TSC or Rural King junk is made "somewhere else".

EODFXSTI

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 14, 2020
    Morgan County
    So just went through a box of .38 special like butter. The 158gr. .357 is unpleasant to shoot after a few cylinders to say the least. Gonna have to rely pretty heavily on adrenaline to get me through too many of those. What a nice smooth shooter in both double and single action. Definitely a good buy if you are on the fence about it.

Top Bottom