• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • -Jake-

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2013
    NWI
    So my wife gets home from work and said she saw a coon in the road and he wouldn't move. I told her he was probably rabid or sick, because it was still daylight and she said he wasn't acting scared.

Then we went over to the neighbors to drink a beer and exchange Christmas gifts. On the way back in our house the rabid bastard was stooped atop out front door step. We live in a subdivision full of city people so I can't just blast it with my pistol.

So we call the non-emergency line and a cop comes out. He was afraid to shoot it, because it was right against our house. I agreed. We came up with a plan that I'd whack it with a shovel while he covered me with his glock.

I connected right at the base of his skull with my shovel.

dwZ10.jpg

-Jake-

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2013
    NWI
    i was gonna skin him, but decided i might catch teh aids. If anyone wants to risk it and could use the money PM me :rockwoot:

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    So my wife gets home from work and said she saw a coon in the road and he wouldn't move. I told her he was probably rabid or sick, because it was still daylight and she said he wasn't acting scared.

Then we went over to the neighbors to drink a beer and exchange Christmas gifts. On the way back in our house the rabid bastard was stooped atop out front door step. We live in a subdivision full of city people so I can't just blast it with my pistol.

So we call the non-emergency line and a cop comes out. He was afraid to shoot it, because it was right against our house. I agreed. We came up with a plan that I'd whack it with a shovel while he covered me with his glock.

I connected right at the base of his skull with my shovel.

dwZ10.jpg

Rep'd for hilarious pic. Saved for future snarkiness.

Top Bottom