• ...and so much more!
  • KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    View attachment 120735
    Carry the Streamlight Nano everyday, everywhere I am wearing pants. Extremely durable and easily disappears in your pocket. Light (weight) but not much Light (lumens). Batteries are a pain to find but light is so cheap I just buy a new light. This will orient you in a pitch black stairwell or room but not much else. Think of it like the phrase use your handgun to get to your rifle. The Nano will get you to a real light.

Light.jpg

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Here's a similar thread from a few months ago. This has a few more suggestions that haven't been mentioned here.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    just ordered the o light. Now im onto finding an edc bag that i can keep in the trunk of my car. Thanks a lot guys, didnt know i needed a complete renovation on my setup haha. Wish i still had my truck because i had a tool box setup with everything i needed.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    just ordered the o light. Now im onto finding an edc bag that i can keep in the trunk of my car. Thanks a lot guys, didnt know i needed a complete renovation on my setup haha. Wish i still had my truck because i had a tool box setup with everything i needed.
    Oh boy, we created a monster!
    Now you will want 50 different lights (and other crap) in your EDC bag.
    Then a bigger EDC bag.
    Then more bags ... and more crap.

Don't ask me how I know!

dvd1955

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2013
    Howard County
    Love my la police gear bag. Lots of pockets, great price, very durable. They also have a smaller version.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Love my la police gear bag. Lots of pockets, great price, very durable. They also have a smaller version.
    I have 2 la police gear backpacks I use. They've always been great for me. I have a little secret compartment in my trunk i need to measure out to see what ill be able to fit in there and then see what my options are.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I've had good luck finding bags at local thrift stores. My current get home bag that lives in the trunk is a Swiss Gear back pack I bought for $3. Before that it was a nearly brand new North Face day pack I paid less than $5 for. Neither of them are tacticool. Just regular old back packs.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Olight owners, I got mine today. Its been charging for around 4 hours and still showing a red light. Is this normal for it to take this long to charge?

Top Bottom