• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nucular

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Going to the Hamilton show at the Kentucky center in Louisville to see how long I can suppress my gag reflex. Anyone been there and know if there are metal detectors, bag checks, etc?

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Their web site says nothing, couldn't find out about prohibitions, I know the Airstream by the river (KFC Yum center), has metal detectors, I shall research some more.. Yep, found out they have a metal detector, and handheld too....sucks, but they might have another entrance that doesn't, there are restaurants attached.....just saying......

Last edited:

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Last time I was at Kentucky center, there were no checks of any kind, but, we always park in the Galthouse parking garage and use the entrance there, never went in through the main entry. I’ve carried there many times.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Funny side note, and the difference between the rest of Kentucky, and libtard Louisville: We went to the Southern Kentucky performing arts center in Bowling Green a couple years ago to see Dwight yoakam, we got there a little earlier than expected, but we went on in and had a few drinks at the bar in the lobby. While sitting there watching people pour into the lobby, I saw two different guys open carrying. One was an older guy with a big santa clause beard carrying what looked like an older ruger semi auto in a floppy holster, other was a guy in his 40s, nicely dressed, and carrying a G19 in a nice kydex rig.

Not a single person gave either of them a second look, nobody panicked, and nobody got shot.

nucular

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Here is what I'm seeing:

Expedited Screening Processes​

All patrons entering KPA venues will be required to undergo a brief security screening through a magnetometer or use of a handheld metal detector.
    Bags will be searched before entering the facility.
    Prohibited items include:
    - Firearms, Weapons
    - Illegal Drugs or Paraphernalia
    - Audio/Video Recording Equipment
    - Professional Grade Cameras
    - Glass Objects
    - Laser Pointers
    - Selfie Sticks
    - Outside Food or Drinks
    - Backpacks, including drawstring
    - Large duffle bags
    - Animals that do not provide a service or task, as defined under the ADA are prohibited

Top Bottom