• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

71silverbullet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Oct 30, 2010
    Southern, In
    I have a new PMR 30 I want to sell. I won this gun at an NRA convention, it is a NRA edition, it has a NRA serial number. FDE color, with 2 mags and everything that it came with new.
    FULL DISCLOSURE: I never wanted a PMR 30 and if I didn't win it I wouldn't own it, I had it sold the day after I won it for $400. The guy showed up with the money and a box of shells and we COULD NOT get the gun to run right, FTE and FTF every time. Once it fired about 8 times in a row at the most, 2 and three here and there. I told him I would send it back then contact him when I got it back. That was about 2 months ago and I still haven't sent it in. It should be under warranty. The internet is full of "fixes" for it, I'm not a gunsmith and am not going to bubba it up, I have in no way what so ever attempted to fix, modify, or clean it. Can't even recall if I tried the other mag, probably did but, not sure. Only tried Hornady 30gr V-Max ammo.
    You have been informed, if you still are interested..$375 gets it. I am in Harrison county and will not travel far on this one, Crawford, Clark, Floyd county area.
    No 9mm will be considered in trade.
    Preference to 10mm fire arms and 10mm ammo\reloading stuff
    223\556 ammo
    reloading powder\primers
    Red Dot optics for AR or pistol
    Cash can go either way on trades.
    20171206_195208-M.jpg

20171206_195215-M.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom