• ...and so much more!
  • Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

This was pretty close to me. Passed it on the way home from work. Dead guy under a tarp in the road and a sedan with a hole the size of a grown man in the windshield. Looked like he was probably jaywalking to get to the bus stop island in the middle of 38th and got taken out. The driver stopped, which I guess is a nice change from the usual hit and run.

25 people hit and killed by cars in Indianapolis so far this year, and 10 just in July. You take your life into your own hands when you go for a walk around here.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Up here in Noblesville, went to McDonalds for breakfast, and there's 4 cop SUVs sitting on the street, a dump truck in the bank entrance right next to it.

Go to the other entrance, put order in, finally get around the corner. Looks like someone tried to drive off with the ATM machine that used to be at the bank. They had a fork crane maneuvering around to pick it up and put it in the dump truck.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

I suspect there are some places around Indiana where a house may appear empty....with a well armed old man or old woman sitting behind the door.

I hope these ***holes and those of their ilk pull the "winner tab".

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Update:

Just saw on WTHR that the shooter had a history of domestic violence. Was charged with strangulation of a woman before, but got a plea deal and was let off. So once again, the prosecutor's office has blood on its hands. But they'll blame everything but themselves. We really need a law to hold prosecutors and judges accountable for these deaths. Same penalties as the killers, with no chance for appeal or plea deal. Bet we'd see a lot fewer plea bargaining or early releases.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Mitchell's criminal history​

Mitchell is being held on two active warrants for domestic violence.
    One of those comes from a March 2021 incident involving strangulation of a pregnant woman. He was charged with strangulation, domestic battery and criminal confinement.
    According to court documents, he allegedly told the woman, who was 4 months pregnant with his baby, that she needed to get rid of the baby and that "she is going to make him kill her."

He pleaded out to domestic battery and served one day and was put on probation. As part of the plea agreement, he was to have no contact with the woman. He was also to have 26 weeks of domestic violence counseling.
    Mitchell allegedly violated that probation Aug. 6, when he is accused of residential entry break in, invasion of privacy and intimidation.
    In that case, the same woman as involved in the 2021 incident told police Mitchell said, "If you call police, it'll be the last thing you do!"
    Charges were filed Sept. 15 and a second warrant was issued for his arrest.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Democrat prosecutors have never met a criminal they didn't want to release to kill more people. And yet, the families of the victims keep voting Democrat. Maybe they deserve what they get.

Where's the 10 Point Coalition to demand that criminals be kept behind bars? No, they just want to have neighborhood walk throughs with the Mayor (in the daytime, with armed guards) to show that they're sympathetic to the victims. Let's see Hogg **** walk through Brightwood or nearly any east side neighborhood at 2 a.m., unaccompanied, and let him talk to the denizens he encounters. They aren't sympathetic. They want more victims. It's sad that the actual victims don't see this.

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Same deal for parole boards. They should have some skin in the game. If you're going to put someone back out on the street, you'd better be damned sure that they're not going to re-offend.
    Gotta be careful. Too much skin in the game and they wont ever let anyone out, whether they deserve it or not.
    Just look at some of the may issue states. They all default to "no"

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Gotta be careful. Too much skin in the game and they wont ever let anyone out, whether they deserve it or not.
    Just look at some of the may issue states. They all default to "no"
    They can be let out once they've served their maximum sentence with no time off for "good behavior". It's obvious they don't behave well, or they wouldn't have been put in prison to begin with.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

Very, very close to me. I was asleep with the window open and heard someone rip off about ten pistol shots in a single dump. Apparently that was the sound of someone murdering these two people in a parked car.

Probably the closest shooting since I moved up here, and it's a double homicide. Sucks. Hope they catch the ****er.

I feel like a sucker every time I get in the car and drive out of town to shoot, clearly I can just go out to the parking lot and blast as I please.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County

Very, very close to me. I was asleep with the window open and heard someone rip off about ten pistol shots in a single dump. Apparently that was the sound of someone murdering these two people in a parked car.

Probably the closest shooting since I moved up here, and it's a double homicide. Sucks. Hope they catch the ****er.

I feel like a sucker every time I get in the car and drive out of town to shoot, clearly I can just go out to the parking lot and blast as I please.
    @Ark you stay safe out there, all right?

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    @Ark you stay safe out there, all right?
    It's fall, carrying a FAL under my jacket isn't that weird...right? :laugh:

Surprised it took this long to have a noteworthy one happen somewhere close. Those people out at 38th and Post or wherever have them every night. Vote Mears if you support shooting people in the street.

Top Bottom