• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ripper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 15, 2012
    Earth
    I just traded for this with the intent of selling it, but this is a very nice firearm. However, I'm trying to raise money for son's graduation. This is going to be one of those guns that's difficult to let go. It's easily 99% and if not told that it was fired you'd never know. I'm in love with this thing. :dunno:

How hard are these to find if I decided to sell and replace later? Keep it and be uber happy with trade or sell and replace at later date??? Decisions decisions...

KahrK9Elite03_zpsb490d3c0.jpg

KahrK9Elite03s_zps755ac2b6.jpg

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Easily one of the best pistols Kahr has ever made... (being steel frame & 9mm). Looks gorgeous.

I'd like to think I'd hang on to it, but it may not fill a niche you need filled. Plus, like you said, trying to raise funds...

How many mags with it? It may be worth throwing on Gunbroker and seeing just how much you can get out of it.

-J-

Ripper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 15, 2012
    Earth
    It came with two mags and all the components as it were new. Also received a nice Holster with it, I actually feel funny contemplating selling it. The gentlemen that traded me really wanted the gun I had and I feel like it would be an insult to just turn around and sell it. I really am having a difficult time with this.

I think it better to sell my FNS that is much easier to replace.

Chip

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    NE Indiana
    I think it better to sell my FNS that is much easier to replace.

I agree with this. You don't see many of these in any forum classifieds and from what I've seen they are very nice pistols.

Plus there is some nice gunsmiths out there who do some darn nice work on those guns.

jesse485

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    La Porte
    I had an early model for awhile, nice gun, but didn't do anything particularly well. Also a very heavy gun, felt as heavy as my mid sized Glock. I will agree they are works of art, and yours is much nicer than the one I had. Hope it treats you well.

sparkyfender

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2008
    Southcentral IN
    Great gun. I got rid of my plain jane K9 a few years ago, and I haven't found one to replace it yet.......... The poly models; common. The all steel; nope.

I considered it an excellent carry gun, although the matte stainless finish had a tendency to discolour.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    pakman415
    Top Bottom