• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Are you listening! They keep telling us what the plan is but we just keep fighting amongst ourselves while they build this wall brick by brick.
    But, But, the NRA guy bought some suits...

As I typed that the thought crossed my mind it sounded so familiar, oh now I've got it.

But, But, mean tweets...

And all the way to Armageddon...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Are you listening! They keep telling us what the plan is but we just keep fighting amongst ourselves while they build this wall brick by brick.
    And acknowledgement of the uniparty, they all agree but some are afraid of their constituents, so once they show them not to be afraid...

Murphy responded, “I think right now, our best chance to get something passed is universal background checks. And I think that the theory of the case is once we can convince Republicans that the sky doesn’t fall for you politically when you support a reasonable expansion of something like background checks, you can move on to other interventions.”

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    And acknowledgement of the uniparty, they all agree but some are afraid of their constituents, so once they show them not to be afraid...

Murphy responded, “I think right now, our best chance to get something passed is universal background checks. And I think that the theory of the case is once we can convince Republicans that the sky doesn’t fall for you politically when you support a reasonable expansion of something like background checks, you can move on to other interventions.”

Yep. One step at a time. But some will argue that this is nothing to worry about because the Senate will protect us.
    Now if only those darn goal posts would only stay in one place!

Chance

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Berne
    Yep. One step at a time. But some will argue that this is nothing to worry about because the Senate will protect us.
    Now if only those darn goal posts would only stay in one place!
    Oh no, the same goal post, registration and then confiscation. THAT has not changed.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central

Just what he said is true. If the R's Cross and let this happen we need to do everything possible to remove them from office. If they have no consequences they will just let it happen. If they are afraid their cushy political career will change they may think twice

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Ayn Rand predicted this many years ago. Their end goal is to disarm us. Then the fun will really start. Clowns like this are violating their oath of office and should be removed.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    First will be universal background checks. That won't work, so they'll need full registration. That also won't work, so they'll need to make it a felony to possess unregistered firearms. Since it'll be firearm related, it will probably be considered a violent felony as well. Once that happens, I wonder how many of the millions of us gun owners who just became violent felons in the eyes of the law will just say "f' it" and embrace the violent felon lifestyle.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville

This all started back in at least the '30s. We have been compromising for almost a century. This is what I'd call a CLUE ! **** them :xmad:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And dont count on Senator Braun to stand up for our rights. He's a spineless wimp.

He was taking pictures at a detention facility this past weekend. A worker caught him and "made him" delete his pictures.

No, Senator. They didnt make you. You just dont have the guts to stand up for yourself. You could have easily told them to pound sand.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Top Bottom