• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Johnner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2009
    I've checked all the Meijer's, Wal-Marts around (Avon, Plainfield) and all I have seen is 22lr and .357, .380. Is there any recommendation as to day of week / time of day to check these places? Does calling in advance help? I did see 1 box of something weird at Gander in Castleton but it was like $35 !! Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    You will have better luck checking the gun stores. Fort Liberty in Avon is worth checking, Plainfield Shooting Supply, and Bradis. They may not have some every day, but availability has been getting better.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    walmart at 96th and I69 has had WWB9mm. i have bought about 300 rounds in the last 3 days. just this evening i was there and they had cases of WinClean 9mm for about $21/box

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Seems this same thread shows up every few days.... *sheesh*, guys ammo is tough to find, eventually its gets stocked up, then bought up, then not found, then posted that its not found, then someone sees it on the shelves, b/c eventually its gets stocked up, and it repeats itself.

LuckyBrush

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Delphi, Indiana
    :rolleyes: Nice way to welcome the new guy folks. Hi Johnner, welcome to INGO! I recommend posting a few more times (at least 10) and then feel free to check out the INGO classifieds. Also, hang in there cause the 9mm ammo will pop up and you will get to shoot your new xd soon. Call the local stores and shops daily, and you'll find some. Some people might just want to keep the rudeness to themselves. If the topic was covered a billion times before, then just pass this one up.:dunno: Ever heard this? : If you dont have something nice to say, dont say anything at all.

chasekerion4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I've checked all the Meijer's, Wal-Marts around (Avon, Plainfield) and all I have seen is 22lr and .357, .380. Is there any recommendation as to day of week / time of day to check these places? Does calling in advance help? I did see 1 box of something weird at Gander in Castleton but it was like $35 !! Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Johner, welcome to INGO :welcome:

If you found .380, haul ass back to where you found it and buy it all. Then come here and trade it as there are PLENTY of people here who would LOVE to trade you some 9mm for .380.

3whitey

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    call the dick's store in Avon on Thursday and Friday mornings, they seem to recieve on one of those two days. I was there last friday and they had 2 cases of 9mm fmj.
    5 box limit. so i visited twice... ; )

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    :rolleyes: Nice way to welcome the new guy folks. Hi Johnner, welcome to INGO! I recommend posting a few more times (at least 10) and then feel free to check out the INGO classifieds. Also, hang in there cause the 9mm ammo will pop up and you will get to shoot your new xd soon. Call the local stores and shops daily, and you'll find some. Some people might just want to keep the rudeness to themselves. If the topic was covered a billion times before, then just pass this one up.:dunno: Ever heard this? : If you dont have something nice to say, dont say anything at all.

Appreciate the knight and shining armor routine, however no rudeness, just information, and if you want to be the site mother, then become a site supporter and change your motto to site mother. Otherwise get a little higher post count and some time before you start telling other what to do. Sorry for the thread jack. :patriot:

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield

Oh and by the way there is an entire thread dedicated to welcoming people, with that said.

:welcome: 2 :ingo: my fellow :patriot:

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    Appreciate the knight and shining armor routine, however no rudeness, just information, and if you want to be the site mother, then become a site supporter and change your motto to site mother. Otherwise get a little higher post count and some time before you start telling other what to do. Sorry for the thread jack. :patriot:

Ever heard this? : If you dont have something nice to say, dont say anything at all.

Clearly....NO!!!! :p

Everybody play nice and :welcome: to :ingo: to the OP!!!

And by my post count, apparently I can tell you this!! ;)

Top Bottom