• ...and so much more!
  • El Conquistador

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Jan 28, 2019
    far from here
    I saw .38 Special a year or so back and they sounded very much like them in their heyday despite having only a few original member left...

As far as tribute bans go, everyone needs to make it out to see "Get the Led Out" one day.
    If you don't mind a lead singer that looks like Howard Stern... they sound exactly like Led Zeppelin. I mean EXACTLY... Almost like listening to a studio album... not like their horrible live concert videos on youtube.

Seen them twice. Great shows...

The dream is to see Alan Parsons Project before they retire.
    I saw get the led out a few years ago in Muncie. It was a great show and you are right about the lead singer looking like stern.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I saw Motley Crew in 2014 at a Dodge event in Dallas. It was held at the Gas Monkey garage venue.
    The played for about 300 people in a bar niki said they had not played in a bar since about 1981.
    Band sounded great playing for about 90 minutes. Vince‘s voice did not sound the same as back in the day.
    I also saw them back about 1985 in Evansville they were unbelievable back then.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    I skipped them , went back several years ago when the did their first retirement tour. Honestly Alice Cooper blew them out of the water (he was the opener) Vince's dumb fat ass could not even rember half the words to Kickstart my Heart it was embarrassing.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Best band live Queensryrche in 1984 sounded just like the album.

Worst the Allman Bros. Sounded horrible stopped several times for technical difficulties. I assume they were a studio band ?

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I would still probably go see Jeff Lynn and his latest version of ELO, or maybe Roger Hodgeson, or Ringo Starrs all star band, but aside from that, not really any bands I would go out of my way for anymore.

Top Bottom