• ...and so much more!
  • TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    OP....for those of us who don't know the story, would you debrief us?
    be careful for what you ask .... linked below are the only two threads that I know about that the OP started/participated ... both became a $#!+ show in the blink of an eye ... I've read through them only for the entertainment value ... truly thought the OP was shootered ... maybe he only got 30 days in the hole?

I don’t feel safe | Indiana Gun Owners - Gun Classifieds and Discussions

I don’t know what to do | Indiana Gun Owners - Gun Classifieds and Discussions

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    be careful for what you ask .... linked below are the only two threads that I know about that the OP started/participated ... both became a $#!+ show in the blink of an eye ... I've read through them only for the entertainment value ... truly thought the OP was shootered ... maybe he only got 30 days in the hole?

I thought this summed it up best.
    Screenshot_20221123-091454_Brave.jpg

Damienabbadon

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2021
    Terre haute

Shootered? It was just a lot of phone tag and I said I’d come back when I get it back since everyone’s convinced I’m a felon if you’d like I can post pictures of the tags from when I got it back.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    lindsey-stirling-popcorn.gif

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Shootered? It was just a lot of phone tag and I said I’d come back when I get it back since everyone’s convinced I’m a felon if you’d like I can post pictures of the tags from when I got it back.
    Shootered = permenantly banned from INGO ... the tag under you profile gets changed to "shooter"

30 days in the hole is a temporary ban from INGO.

I was merely speculating on your status given the amount of time between your posts and what I read in the linked threads. My only goal in posting what I did was to offer a word of caution to the person asking for the back story.

You do not need to post anything to prove anything to me.

Damienabbadon

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2021
    Terre haute
    Shootered = permenantly banned from INGO ... the tag under you profile gets changed to "shooter"

30 days in the hole is a temporary ban from INGO.

I was merely speculating on your status given the amount of time between your posts and what I read in the linked threads. My only goal in posting what I did was to offer a word of caution to the person asking for the back story.

You do not need to post anything to prove anything to me.
    Okay.i CANT remember who accused me of being a felon.

Damienabbadon

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2021
    Terre haute
    Let it go. Thick skin is a requirement in order to thrive here.
    This is me letting it go now. I just don’t want a bad reputation here. My dad isn’t someone I can be proud of but it bothers me even more when people think I’ve done the things he has. Honestly I feel that I need to prove myself on a regular basis just because of it. I’ve gotten my stuff straightened out and I’m aiming to be a part of this community. I have a lot of questions and I’ll greatly appreciate the answer although I’m quite socially awkward due to lack of guidance growing up. For example my career goal is the behavioral analysis unit in the FBI.

Top Bottom