Jumping into NFA with both feet (suppressors)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 17, 2010
    Freedom , yes really Freedom
    I've been a casual observer of NFA items for sometime but like many out there was hoping against all odds that a repeal would happen or some kind of hearing safety act.

I finally decided to just jump into suppressors whole heartedly. As of yesterday I put my 6th can in jail over the last 3 months. I'm trying to cover most of my common calibers. I'm don't share my excitement of suppressors with many friends, so I'm sharing with you all. Most people I know say they want to get into it but never do.
    If you see any glaring omissions of something that is just fun to shoot please let me know.

My currently jailed babies:

CGS hydra SS 22/5.7
    For Ruger MK4 and M&P 5.7
    Silencerco Omega 9k 9mm
    Cz scorpion to various guns
    YHM Turbo T2 5.56
    AR15
    Maxim PRS 6.5cm
    Bolt 6.5prc gun, going to see if i should just get a creedmore though
    Silencerco Hybrid 46M multi
    Though hybrid, probably just for 458 socom or 45/70
    Silencerco Salvo 12 12g
    Haven't settled on one yet

The most fun seems to be 22lr cans so far so thought about getting another , my local shop has a sparrow calling my name.

I guess this is just mainly a post saying, finally joining you all and happy to be here

sloppyjoe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 27, 2019
    Brownsburg
    I've been a casual observer of NFA items for sometime but like many out there was hoping against all odds that a repeal would happen or some kind of hearing safety act.

I finally decided to just jump into suppressors whole heartedly. As of yesterday I put my 6th can in jail over the last 3 months. I'm trying to cover most of my common calibers. I'm don't share my excitement of suppressors with many friends, so I'm sharing with you all. Most people I know say they want to get into it but never do.
    If you see any glaring omissions of something that is just fun to shoot please let me know.

CGS hydra SS 22/5.7
    Silencerco Omega 9k 9mm
    YHM Turbo T2 5.56
    AR15
    Maxim PRS 6.5cm
    Silencerco Salvo 12 12g

The most fun seems to be 22lr cans so far so thought about getting another , my local shop has a sparrow calling my name.

I guess this is just mainly a post saying, finally joining you all and happy to be here

Looks like a good list if cans! I would be careful with the M&P 5.7. I've seen two different people destroy their rimfire cans with that host. Something about the threads being on the slide and the barrel twisting to unlock. https://www.ar15.com/forums/Armory/SandW-MandP-5-7-with-SilencerCo-Sparrow-Carnage/20-542606/

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

CGS hydra SS 22/5.7
    Silencerco Omega 9k 9mm
    YHM Turbo T2 5.56
    AR15
    Maxim PRS 6.5cm
    Silencerco Salvo 12 12g

Which Scorpion do you have?

If it is a pistol

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 17, 2010
    Freedom , yes really Freedom
    Top Bottom