• Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Just a comp. Act did have the same pistol there with a can however

Funny. One of the comps I bought from you (I think) is on my 9 year old boys M&P.

ovABlMO.jpg

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    You could always catch a ride with someone. And just shoot while it's comfortable

Good point. I could probably shoot the big bores all day if driving wasn't involved. Even with a spinner on my steering wheel it's incredibly tiring having only one arm to do all the operation. You should see flicking the turn signal, is really interesting

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Had a great time, managed to test my Glock .40s, turns out bad magazine. Tossed it, so good to go again.
    Had a fun time shooting Actaeon's surpressed firearms, now I want more firearms and lots of surpressers.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Photoninja shot my dad's muzzleloader.
    Commented that, wow that trigger is real sensitive.
    My dad and I laughed, and commented that's why they call it a hair trigger.
    Told a story about what happened to a friend when I was a kid, knocked himself off the table.

And that my dad was so old, his service rifle was the black powder gun.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    My first and so far only suppressor is my Hybrid 46 and I'd say it was a good place to start because I can suppress anything I own or will own with a threaded barrel with a projectile of .46 or less.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Act allowing me to test his suppressor on my pc carbine was great. It made my mind up on the next investment.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    My first and so far only suppressor is my Hybrid 46 and I'd say it was a good place to start because I can suppress anything I own or will own with a threaded barrel with a projectile of .46 or less.

Act allowing me to test his suppressor on my pc carbine was great. It made my mind up on the next investment.

My TI-RANT 45 is multi-caliber capable.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Ti rant for pistols and Hyrbrid for most anything else would actually be a killer combo. Hybrid is a bit fat for handguns, mine lives on my 9mm subgun most of the time but I also use it on my IW X95, .300 BLK AR, Savage in 6.5 CM, and Henry in .45-70. If I can ever get myself to justify a .338 Lapua it could go on there too.

MRockwell

Just Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    Hey all,
    I am going to have PhotoNinja get me the pictures off her phone, and hopefully post them up tomorrow.

We had a good time. PN liked shooting the muzzleloader. Funny thing is, I have a kit ML that sits above the fireplace and wouldn't you know she has never asked to shoot it.LOL

We had to stop at Bailey's in North Judson before heading home, then stopped and picked up some sweet corn from my cousin on the way home. Sunday was spent staining and finishing a handrail for work, then getting three dozen ears of corn processed and in the freezer. Been too dang busy to get pics posted, but will make it a point to do that tomorrow.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Hey all,
    I am going to have PhotoNinja get me the pictures off her phone, and hopefully post them up tomorrow.

We had a good time. PN liked shooting the muzzleloader. Funny thing is, I have a kit ML that sits above the fireplace and wouldn't you know she has never asked to shoot it.LOL

We had to stop at Bailey's in North Judson before heading home, then stopped and picked up some sweet corn from my cousin on the way home. Sunday was spent staining and finishing a handrail for work, then getting three dozen ears of corn processed and in the freezer. Been too dang busy to get pics posted, but will make it a point to do that tomorrow.

Looking forward to it, sorry I missed it.

Winamac

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Logansport
    Hey all,

Awesome! I was not able to attend, but looking forward to seeing others having fun. Thanks.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    :(
    Pete drove separately.
    We had room for you.

I had a ride with Marvin, but I got a sandwich out and it gave me a terrible case of diarhea. I called him and cancelled.

I felt some better when I got up around 8 and spent the day on yard work 20 min on, an hour off.

I was actually pleased with how much I got done and didn't feel that awful Saturday evening.

I have been paying for it yesterday and today I can hardly stand up.

Top Bottom