Joined Up

Status

Jaeger

Plinker
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May 3, 2021
PA
Stopping by to say hello. I'm a Husqvarna and Brno collector...always on the hunt for those. I am also a fan of classic Euro double guns and typically buy and sell those always searching for "THE gun". Thanks for letting me join....

larcat

Marksman
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Jul 27, 2020
NWI
Stopping by to say hello. I'm a Husqvarna and Brno collector...always on the hunt for those. I am also a fan of classic Euro double guns and typically buy and sell those always searching for "THE gun". Thanks for letting me join....
Welcome! I'm interested in similar guns, but the cheaper sort -- have two modern cz 22s and just got my first sxs (a miroku.)

You have any Husqvarna doubles? Simpson always has a bunch in stock but I've never been able to hunt down any real info anywhere.

Jaeger

Plinker
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May 3, 2021
PA
Welcome! I'm interested in similar guns, but the cheaper sort -- have two modern cz 22s and just got my first sxs (a miroku.)

You have any Husqvarna doubles? Simpson always has a bunch in stock but I've never been able to hunt down any real info anywhere.
I can probably answer some general Husqvarna double gun questions for you. You can send me a PM.

-Nevermind, I guess I can't use PM without 50 posts...

Last edited:

Magyars

Expert
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Mar 6, 2010
Delaware County
That's a double!

Also, pics for @Jaeger and all our sakes.
I'll have to pull it out of the safe for pictures, may take a day or two.
It's a Simson Suhl, Drilling, 12 Gauge By 12 Gauge (.22LR Insert) Over 30-'06, 2 3/4" Chambers, 24.75" Barrels, .22LR Insert ,Karl Kahles Helia S 1.5-6x42 Scope, Quick Detachable Claw Mounts, Engraved, Color Case Hardened Receiver, Cocking Indicators, Double Triggers, Front Set, swings well....I still need a proper sling for her.

Status
Top Bottom