• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    Yesterday I picked up an H&K USP 9mm Compact; I've wanted one for some time now, I never see these on the shelf so this was a bit of a rare find ( for me at least ).

I own, Kimbers and sigs but NEVER a H&K, does anyone have any input, what do you have to say about H&K?

This is much lighter than my P226, it came with a crossbreed supertuck, I can't wait to shoot it so I can carry it.

28898f5f.jpg

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Love them!! I have four, I carry a USP 9mm full size best gun I have ever owned, and I keep a USP .40 compact in the truck center console, congrats!! and welcome to the world of No compromise!!:D

jjlaughner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Welcome Indeed! HK's are awesome. I grew up with the photos and drawings of HK USP Tactical 45's and MP5's with silencers on my wall... When I turned 21 I bought my first gun which was a HK USP 9, next gun was a HK USPc40 and then a HK USP45. Hit some rough times a few years back and had to part with my 9 and 40 but they went to my father and a good friend so I know they are in good hands. Never really had an issue or complaint other than they are big and extra mags use to be fairly high dollar! haha I carried my USPc40 in a Bladetech IWB holster and it worked out great, I now have a Raven IWB for my HK USP 45. In the future I might try a PSP and I've always wanted an HK4 with the interchangeable barrels.

Some of my favorites

swat94cover.jpg

swatpk.jpg

usprainbow.jpg

And of course Dick Kramer Drawings
    Military Art Prints by Dick Kramer - Military Art, Firefighter Art, Police Art, Special Forces Art and more - Kramer Studios

one more
    HK%20LOGO.jpg

Last edited:

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    The HK USPc 9mm is my carry gun, and I typically carry OWB with a shirt hanging over the gun in either a Mitch Rosen 5JR Pres or a Raven. My gun has been flawless from day one and I think it's the perfect size for carry and still being able to shoot consistent groupings. Of course, I still have plenty more training to do with the folks from ACT, but I'm doing my best.

For me, it came down to the USPc or the M&Pc after handling a laundry list of handguns, and I got a pretty good deal on the HK so that's the direction I went. Any negative comments about the HK always come down on the customer service side; however, I've not had to deal with them yet <knocks on wood>.

IMO, it's a great gun and one you will enjoy. Good luck and straight shooting!

Woodsman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New albany
    Congrats on the new addition. I'm sure you will like it. If you get the chance try to find someone who has the LEM trigger in the 9mm compact frame to see the difference between the two trigger systems. Then if you like it, HK can do a trigger job for you.

Top Bottom