• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stymie12000

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    Bripple
    I wanted to share my good customer service experience with Joe Bob's Outfitters.

Couple days ago I orded a ar15 handguard (reputable manufacturer) from Joe Bob's. Shipping was fast as usual. Upon opening the box, I discovered that the handguard had some cosmetic damage. Didn't appear to be from shipping.

I contacted Joe Bob's via phone. They instructed to send an email with pics. About an hour after sending the emai, the owner returned my email. He asked if it appeared to be from shipping. I replied back that it wasn't (this was about 6pm).

The next morning I received another reply stating that they already have shipped me a replacement handguard with a return label for the damage.

Even though the damage wasn't their fault. They are stepping up and taking care of the issue very quickly. I'm very happy with this experience and their customer service. I definitely recommend them!

Thanks for reading.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I wanted to share my good customer service experience with Joe Bob's Outfitters.

Couple days ago I orded a ar15 handguard (reputable manufacturer) from Joe Bob's. Shipping was fast as usual. Upon opening the box, I discovered that the handguard had some cosmetic damage. Didn't appear to be from shipping.

I contacted Joe Bob's via phone. They instructed to send an email with pics. About an hour after sending the emai, the owner returned my email. He asked if it appeared to be from shipping. I replied back that it wasn't (this was about 6pm).

The next morning I received another reply stating that they already have shipped me a replacement handguard with a return label for the damage.

Even though the damage wasn't their fault. They are stepping up and taking care of the issue very quickly. I'm very happy with this experience and their customer service. I definitely recommend them!

Thanks for reading.

Joebob's been berry berry gud to me.

Top Bottom