• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Wow, this is stupid even from Stupid Uncle Joe. I read this kind of crap and I realize the brilliance of our Founding Fathers. As he's proved before, he is stupid enough to say it on camera.

A week after he told voters that the Second Amendment doesn’t protect “a magazine with a hundred clips in it,” 2020 Democratic Presidential Candidate Joe Biden offered supporters more of his singular brand of anti-gun nonsense. While attending a private campaign event in Seattle, the former vice president reportedly called for a ban on 9mm pistols.

According to an article from the Seattle Times, Biden was in town to attend two private fundraisers, one of which was at the home of “a top Amazon executive.” The posh soiree set attendees back a princely $2,800 per-person. The other fundraiser was held at the home of a local philanthropist. That staider event offered donors a relative bargain with a $500 minimum price tag.

While speaking to attendees of the latter event, Biden claimed that he supports the Second Amendment. The 77-year-old then went on to ask “Why should we allow people to have military-style weapons including pistols with 9mm bullets and can hold 10 or more rounds?” Biden also shared his tired and inaccurate claim that because there is a shot-shell restriction for migratory bird hunting, “We protect geese from Canada more than we do people.”

In targeting 9mm pistols, Biden has called for a ban on one of the most popular firearms in America. According to ATF’s Firearms Commerce in the United States FY 2019, there were over 3.6 million pistols manufactured in the U.S. in 2017. This was more than 1 million more guns than the next most popular category of firearms, rifles. Further, over 3.2 million handguns (including revolvers) were imported in to the U.S. in 2017.

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20191125/joe-biden-wants-to-ban-9mm-pistols

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Joe Biden, the same dumbass who wanted us to shoot an unidentified person on the other side of our front door or fire two blasts into the air to ward off danger as if a shotgun is some kind of talisman.

The sad part is, many Democrat voters are stupid enough to believe this crap.

Last edited:

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    "Hey Joe - it's the same reason we should allow gay people to marry each other..."

(Wait for it to sink in...)

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I agree, no more round limits on goose hunting!! :rockwoot:

When geese start breaking in my house and shooting at me we will increase the round limits for them, as it will be a situation where round count doesn’t matter, I may need more than 10 to protect my family.

I think deep down he knows he has no chance at winning. He’s just using the campaign and speeches to stack his bank account now. $2,800 per person?? The Pink Floyd reunion wasn’t that much, and I’d much rather hear them

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    Does this mean that .40 S&W is making a comeback?

W9ffnzq.gif

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    No matter how either sane or unstable and insane they appear they all want to take all the non-state owned weapons.

An armed populace will not willingly load itself on the cattle cars for the reeducation camps.

Top Bottom