• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    He'll take his cue from the VP. She ran on an EO gun control platform in the Democrat primaries.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Well, not until they have the new Secret Police ready to go...need jobs for all those Antfa/BLM activists to ensure adequate wealth redistribution.

Most of the guards in NAZI concentration camps were armed with firearms taken from the inmates.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Well, not until they have the new Secret Police ready to go...need jobs for all those Antfa/BLM activists to ensure adequate wealth redistribution.

Most of the guards in NAZI concentration camps were armed with firearms taken from the inmates.
    Huh?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Why is this an issue? It wasn't an issue the previous 4 years. I have no issue with a president issuing a million EOs, as long as they aren't meant to circumvent legislation.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Why is this an issue? It wasn't an issue the previous 4 years. I have no issue with a president issuing a million EOs, as long as they aren't meant to circumvent legislation.

But Trump!
    Sorry, this was the common refrain during Trumps term when oblama was brought up.
    Enjoy.

Chance

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Berne
    Obviously you did not read the article. Trump made 4 and Obama 5 in their first week. See a difference?

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    Yeah the problem is they are all meant to circumvent legislation, and Obama started the trend. I'm not saying Trump was right in continuing, but many of his were reversing Obama policies. All D candidates rode heavy on the EO train; especially against the 2a.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    But Trump!
    Sorry, this was the common refrain during Trumps term when oblama was brought up.
    Enjoy.

But printcraft, Trump was a fascist with no respect for our norms, so we had to remove him. So obviously his successor, who was appalled at Trump's behavior, is perfectly justified in exceeding his executive orders.

So:
    Trump's behavior = bad
    Trump's behavior copied by Biden = good

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    But printcraft, Trump was a fascist with no respect for our norms, so we had to remove him. So obviously his successor, who was appalled at Trump's behavior, is perfectly justified in exceeding his executive orders.

So:
    Trump's behavior = bad
    Trump's behavior copied by Biden multiplied X 10 = good
    FTFY

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    It's an issue when your guy does more than my guy.

JHB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2016
    Columbus
    Tear down all those road blocks that are preventing the cash from poring into there bank accounts. They have their priority's in order.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Yeah yeah, Trump did it too!

An executive order is pretty much the literal definition of circumventing legislation.
    Actually, no, it’s not. At least not in the United States. It’s a directive for the operation of the federal govt, in line with the discretionary powers of the president. It was never meant to circumvent legislation.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    But Trump!
    Enjoy.
    No, I’m pointing out the silence when the last guy was in office, but the uproar now. Do people read full posts anymore? I clearly stated I didn’t have an issue with EOs, if they weren’t meant to circumvent legislation. So I really didn’t care about how many Trump wrote, as long as they didn’t overstep.

Top Bottom