• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
    Patrick Henry

We need many more men like these in our day. I just hope that were it to become necessary that I be tested as some have been, I'll not be found wanting.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
    Patrick Henry

We need many more men like these in our day. I just hope that were it to become necessary that I be tested as some have been, I'll not be found wanting.
    Best to make the decision(s) ahead of time. You may not have time in the moment to hesitate and think it through.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    View attachment 163228
    What is sad is that in todays world, JFK would never have the support of his party. He would be seen by them as having more in common with Rand Paul than Nancy Pelosi. Sad times indeed.
    Compared to the Democrats today, JFK would be seen as a far right wing extremist.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    I wonder if they will ever let us know what they know about the death of JFK.

My guess is never will they let everyone know he was shot by his secret service personnel in a friendly fire AD.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    The Kennedy "Camelot" situation was a real tragedy and turning point for this country that people often overlook. Old Joe was a true patriot and knew the score as to who was doing what to this country. Hell, he was former rivals with them: the Meyer Lansky crime syndicate.

It's too bad how things played out. I believe Camelot, under Patriach Joe's direction, would've gone back to sound money banking and a few other positives for ordinary Americans.

"The men who Killed Kennedy" is a good series you can watch on YouTube. The last few episodes were explosive. Hoover and LBJ were next door neighbor conspirators. And Nixon was on the periphery of the conspiracy but knew enough to figure out the score.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I wonder if they will ever let us know what they know about the death of JFK.

My guess is never will they let everyone know he was shot by his secret service personnel in a friendly fire AD.
    Wait...is that a real theory? I've honestly never heard that one.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    It seems a burst of six shots were fired from the full auto m16. The first striking JFK. A tragedy which had to be kept under wraps. bad breaking and then accelerating limo. A under trained new secret service agent filling in for hung over fully trained agents. New weapon with limited training time. Gun held between body and arm.

I saw a film showing film frame by frame including the fuzzy frames. Shot shot. Bang bang bang bang bang bang. Even 55 grain recovered bullets on elm street ect. Convinced me. That’s why it is still classified even with trump saying he would release all.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It seems a burst of six shots were fired from the full auto m16. The first striking JFK. A tragedy which had to be kept under wraps. bad breaking and then accelerating limo. A under trained new secret service agent filling in for hung over fully trained agents. New weapon with limited training time. Gun held between body and arm.

I saw a film showing film frame by frame including the fuzzy frames. Shot shot. Bang bang bang bang bang bang. Even 55 grain recovered bullets on elm street ect. Convinced me. That’s why it is still classified even with trump saying he would release all.
    I've seen hundreds of frame by frame film images of the shooting and I've never, not even once, seen anyone with an M16 nor seen, nor heard the additional shots. It's possible I missed it I suppose. Got a link?

Top Bottom