• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Range is open 8am-4pm CST. I was thinking a lazy 10am target time, but i'm open to something earlier if there is interest. I plan on hanging out at the 50 yard most likely to tinker with some rifle sight ins. I will be there regardless to pick up tress at the nursery, so i'm flexible on the time.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    I'll try to make it but am not an early bird. Do you need to reserve trees or just go get them?
    They got a web site. Some in.gov thing. But a lot of dead end’s, best to call and talk to a human for up to date info. A great place to find trees.

”Again context”, I’m assuming you mean to purchase tree seedlings. I live near there.

Max Volume

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    Yeah, I'm not to good at writing my thoughts. I'm familiar with JP and hard core deer hunted the place a lot. Just not sure how the tree program works. Drove through the tree nursery and picked up some nuts to plant a few years ago but never got around to sprouting them. I researched whatever type of tree nuts they were that were picked up at the time and it was best to freeze them before trying to sprout them.

Reactions: Mij
    Top Bottom