• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • deklueh

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2021
    Evansville

Please join us at our monthly IDPA match on Jan 8th at the West Side Sportsman's Club
    Registration Fee: $15
    Set Up: 8:00am
    New Shooter's Safety Briefing: 10:30am
    Match Begins: 11:00am

We have been setting up 3 stages and shooting them twice.

WSSC
    1000 N. Peerless Rd
    Evansville IN, 47712

deklueh

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2021
    Evansville
    No doubt a wise decision. Thanks for getting the word out early for those of us that have a long drive to get to your match.
    Thanks for your consideration to participate in our match. We always encourage people who may participate in our matches to sign up on PractiScore, that way we have a direct line of communication to individuals to let them know if we have a cancelation or postpone a match. Also, we try to make a decision by 6:00pm on the Friday evening before the match.

I hope to see you at our Feb match on Feb 12th at the West Side Sportsmans Club

oldschool1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2020
    midstate
    Thanks for your consideration to participate in our match. We always encourage people who may participate in our matches to sign up on PractiScore, that way we have a direct line of communication to individuals to let them know if we have a cancelation or postpone a match. Also, we try to make a decision by 6:00pm on the Friday evening before the match.

Thank you for that information. It's really helpful to know the process. I enjoy the matches at WSSC and participate as often as I am able.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington

I may give it a try this year when the weather gets where I can wear what you are wearing in your avatar, lol.

I get down to my daughter who lives on the westside, but so far it's always on a weekend that doesn't line up with the match.

Top Bottom