Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    It's for the kids after all...
    But this one really is.
    I noticed a Toys for Tots collection box at my local Menards today.

I understand this has not been the most productive year for most people, but if you're able, I humbly ask that you consider making a donation of a new, unwrapped toy, into a collection box.
    If you can't find a collection box, you can make a monetary donation to www.toysfortots.org

This is run by the United States Marine Corp reserves, and is truly a worthy organization.

Thank you for your consideration.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Has anyone seen any other locations? I don’t get to menards often, but would like to have my son buy something with his money to donate, don’t worry, I’ll be donating to!

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Has anyone seen any other locations? I don’t get to menards often, but would like to have my son buy something with his money to donate, don’t worry, I’ll be donating to!
    Here is a list of official drop off points. I know there are some "unofficial" ones as well, our own @Kirk Freeman used to have one in his office, don't know if he still does. He was in a competition with iirc the Court house staff to see who could collect more toys.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Haven't seen any collection boxes in my area yet, but as always will make donation when they become available

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I've only seen them at Menards, but then again, I haven't been a lot of places lately.
    I don't go to menards often. Was there a little over a week ago and the boxes weren't there yet. Meijer usually will have 1 and I shop there every week. Think they come along a little later. Seems like more towards beginning of November

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I don't go to menards often. Was there a little over a week ago and the boxes weren't there yet. Meijer usually will have 1 and I shop there every week. Think they come along a little later. Seems like more towards beginning of November
    Yeah, everybody tries to push the holidays back further and further, thinking they'll squeeze more money out of an already drained economy.
    I think this season is going to open a lot of eyes.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Yeah, everybody tries to push the holidays back further and further, thinking they'll squeeze more money out of an already drained economy.
    I think this season is going to open a lot of eyes.
    Most definitely. I was surprised a week ago menards didn't already have the Christmas trees and decorations out. Soon though I'm sure

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Most definitely. I was surprised a week ago menards didn't already have the Christmas trees and decorations out. Soon though I'm sure
    They were putting them out a week or two ago at Wallyworld. Wife said I wasn't allowed to torch the bin of Christmas stuffed animals. :nono:

Top Bottom