North Central

I’m sure they can learn to code…

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    This is totally anecdotal, but I was on a jobseeker subreddit for much of this year and among those people there was a pervasive attitude of not accepting anything but full remote work. Lots of complaining about job listings not showing remote, or including a statement about the expectation to return to office work. Seemed like a lot of entitled shut-ins just didn't want to get dressed and go to work.
    I'd spoke to the top people at my former employer and related that there will be a large amount of personnel problems moving forward as a result of these fake shutdown games. I think they agreed but didn't want to discuss :dunno: :whistle:.
    Update....my response to Ark was Oct 11, 2021. My former employer in IL is bringing people back to work on a "hybrid" plan of 50% being in the office and 50% work from home. There are some job classifications that have to be full time so as I stated last Fall, there will be plenty of personnel problems as the drive-by policies are implemented in the Make Believe World.:)

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    "The interaction between the IRS and the taxman in Puerto Rico is nuanced, requiring some Puerto Ricans to file with the IRS, some with the Puerto Rico Department of Finance, and some with both. Still, Puerto Rico hopes to lure American mainlanders with an income tax of only 4%. Legally avoiding the 37% federal rate and the 13.3% California (or other state) rate sounds pretty good. What’s more, there is no tax on dividends, and no capital gain tax in Puerto Rico."

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    "The interaction between the IRS and the taxman in Puerto Rico is nuanced, requiring some Puerto Ricans to file with the IRS, some with the Puerto Rico Department of Finance, and some with both. Still, Puerto Rico hopes to lure American mainlanders with an income tax of only 4%. Legally avoiding the 37% federal rate and the 13.3% California (or other state) rate sounds pretty good. What’s more, there is no tax on dividends, and no capital gain tax in Puerto Rico."

Yeah, but then you have to live in Puerto Rico.

I'll pay mainland taxes, thanks.

:):

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    So has anybody ask him why he voted for it???? Just another piece of s#$& politician

You don't have to ask him, he voted for it for the same reason as all the rest of the dems.

It's the same lie that we have heard since the dems have come into power.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    To reply to the OP: It’s the idiots in Congress and that old wind-bag in the WH that are the cause of all of our problems!

Top Bottom