• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    To put this in perspective, US beef cattle is estimated at around 30 million head. Doesn't mean that there won't be price games, of course. Never let a crisis go to waste.
    Good point, ever report has to be understood AFTER understanding the scale of the subject.

Like the strategic oil reserves, 500+ million barrels. Sounds huge. But in scale, best case, is still not a month of supply. If we are engaged in war, it will get used up far faster than that.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Has there been a worse speaker in that position than that woman?

That is not what is important.

What is important is that she is the first Black person and the first openly LGBTQ person to be White House press secretary.

It's historic don't ya know!

This entire administration is a circus of putzes.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    That is not what is important.

What is important is that she is the first Black person and the first openly LGBTQ person to be White House press secretary.

It's historic don't ya know!

This entire administration is a circus of putzes.
    Im beginning to think this is becoming nothing more than them grasping at firsts just to say they did something meaningful.

"The Democrats were the first to put in those downtrodden minorities that nobody else would give a chance. They are truly the party of the people." (nevermind the fact that they utterly destroyed the country, the economy, etc)
    Reminds me of somebody saying "Look at me! I'm the first to roll 50 pairs of snake eyes in the game!" "Uh, Steve, We're playing Yahtzee. That isnt even a thing in Yahtzee. You came in dead last. "

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Im beginning to think this is becoming nothing more than them grasping at firsts just to say they did something meaningful.

"The Democrats were the first to put in those downtrodden minorities that nobody else would give a chance. They are truly the party of the people." (nevermind the fact that they utterly destroyed the country, the economy, etc)
    Reminds me of somebody saying "Look at me! I'm the first to roll 50 pairs of snake eyes in the game!" "Uh, Steve, We're playing Yahtzee. That isnt even a thing in Yahtzee. You came in dead last. "

They are evil incarnate....and I am not exaggerating.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    They rebranded slavery by putting away the whips and shackles, replacing it with poor education and government subsidy.

And the confiscation of the fruits of one's labor to fund it.

Slavery was not abolished as so many like to believe, least of all by that POS lincoln. No, it was simply spread wider and broader.

We have arrived to the point when many sincerely believe the central state has a role beyond those delegated powers enumerated in the constitution of the Sates.

Absolute bull****.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009

You're just now beginning to think that?

Top Bottom