• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    We wouldn't be talking about any kind of "fall," had the election not been stolen. We'd be talking about how to invest our record profits, in the thriving economy. ;)

The economy was put on pause before Nov 3rd. The majority of people accepted the lie. Thankfully, many later woke up, but it does not change facts.

The best outcome would be to examine why you find it acceptable to be lied to.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    ...The best outcome would be to examine why you find it acceptable to be lied to.

The same lie as the premise of the video that you posted?

Or even your own assumption that we would not have adapted course and recovered our losses from the lockdowns under proper leadership?

ancjr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County

Or even your own assumption that we would not have adapted course and recovered our losses from the lockdowns under proper leadership?

15 days was a lie. I don't have to provide a premise or narrative. It happened.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Why are they cutting production? The Toyota dealerships in town are empty and I am guessing they are not the only ones.

Also hearing the RV plants up north are now laying off. Six months ago they were hiring like crazy.

What do they see coming down the economy line.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    15 days was a lie. I don't have to provide a premise or narrative. It happened.

Your idea is understood. It's narrowly focused and self-promoting for the "they are all bad" crowd. Jessie likes to wave that flag, like other self-promoting radio hosts.

The idea ignores the whole story and waters down the fact that libs caused this problem. I'm sorry you fell for it, my friend.

ancjr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Your idea is understood. It's narrowly focused and self-promoting for the "they are all bad" crowd. Jessie likes to wave that flag, like other self-promoting radio hosts.

The idea ignores the whole story and waters down the fact that libs caused this problem. I'm sorry you fell for it, my friend.

Donald J Trump said it himself: "...you'll get tired of winning" and the exact date it came true was March 16, 2020.

The lie is the story. It created a foothold for all the other lies to follow. Even seems like there's been nothing but lies since.

"there's no such thing as truth" is what we're living now as a result.

Last edited:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Why are they cutting production? The Toyota dealerships in town are empty and I am guessing they are not the only ones.

Also hearing the RV plants up north are now laying off. Six months ago they were hiring like crazy.

What do they see coming down the economy line.

Probably because they cannot get processors to finish cars. Manufacturers have a backlog of inventory waiting for processors. They don't want to make even more that they cannot sell.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Gee, too bad.
    We used to make fertilizer as a byproduct of the coking procedure.
    Till the EPA raised specs every year and made it unprofitable.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against clean atmo.
    But in the end, it had nothing to do with that, and everything to do with putting places out of business.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

I am not seeing the lockdowns go out past what was originally intended even that had Palouse/Schumer not seized the show and used this to push the mail in vote on us with a prolonged lockdown.
    Bingo. Election stolen. Biden in office 2 hrs and signing all Trumps EO’s back to foreign oil and on and on. Those Biden EO’s were sitting in wait for him and he did not order any of that :poop: people. His handlers put pen to paper in the plans to put the elite back on the Gov. Gravy train.
    And it worked. We are being fleeced.

Last edited:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I am not seeing the lockdowns go out past what was originally intended even that had Palouse/Schumer not seized the show and used this to push the mail in vote on us with a prolonged lockdown.
    Bingo. Election stolen. Biden in office 2 hrs and signing all Trumps EO’s back to foreign oil and on and on. Those Biden EO’s were sitting in wait for him and he did not order any of that :poop: people. His handlers put pen to paper in the plans to put the elite back on the Gov. Gravy train.
    And it worked. We are being fleeced.
    We are destroying ourselves and some people are cheering it on. Man made virus, man made oil shortages, man made famines, and man made war.

Top Bottom