• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    This is totally anecdotal, but I was on a jobseeker subreddit for much of this year and among those people there was a pervasive attitude of not accepting anything but full remote work. Lots of complaining about job listings not showing remote, or including a statement about the expectation to return to office work. Seemed like a lot of entitled shut-ins just didn't want to get dressed and go to work.
    Odd to see support for a Joe Biden position on INGO.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    $3.83 was the last price I seen listed for propane fill at Ellettsville Tractor Supply Company. In the cold weather, I use around a tank a week to heat my shop.

I just changed a tank, which leaves me with 3 full tanks. I'm likely good for this cool weather season, short of a massive long cold spell?

Should I fill my two empty tanks for the sake of having all tanks full? Or wait, thinking the price will go down in the spring/summer, with less cold weather demand?

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Meh, lets go back and reel in that stolen election. Let's never have lost our energy independence and have a take no :poop: businessman back in charge. Then you can talk about when this began. :nono:

There was a stolen election, lost energy independence and numerous disasters at home and abroad, but the fall still started before Nov 3rd 2020.

Top Bottom