• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    I spent the better part of 3 weeks back in MD visiting my family for winter break. I couldn't take guns back home because of their laws, but still got 5 people to the range. 4 of these people had never shot a gun before, and my grandpa hasn't in over 30 years. My Aunt and Uncle who went with me are signed up to take NRA basic next month and plan on buying a gun. Had a lot of fun, and hadn't shot wheel guns in years, so it was nice shooting a S&W 13 and S&W lightweight snubbie.

Had a good time, and teaching is great, but nothing compares to Indiana :D

Pictures were forbidden at the range, but got some pics of the guns:
    ETA: The snubbie was purchased in 1968, in Washington DC and was kept at my grandpa's liquor store until last year when he sold it :)

f5c70630.jpg

7af5a00a.jpg

3ba4937f.jpg

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Sounds like a great time was had by all but are those assault weapons legal in Maryland. I mean after all that's quite a cache of firepower to be readily available to civilians ;)

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    Sounds like a great time was had by all but are those assault weapons legal in Maryland. I mean after all that's quite a cache of firepower to be readily available to civilians ;)

It is illegal for anyone under 21 to be in possession or control of any "assault weapon" or handgun while not under the direct supervision of someone over 21. They're very odd though, because an M4 profiled AR is controlled, but an HBAR profiled AR isn't...:dunno:

That, coupled with 20 round mag limit (can purchase out of state legally, but cannot be transferred or bought in the state) and waiting periods on "restricted firearms", and I'm glad I'm here :patriot:

Top Bottom