• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    You may have a point. We are always told, "they were never a true libertarian"... So we should be able to say, these two were never true Republicans.

They gotcha there though. By definition, if you're not a true Libertarian you're nothing but an republican or democrat.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    You may have a point. We are always told, "they were never a true libertarian"... So we should be able to say, these two were never true Republicans.

That's a brilliant new concept. People wearing the name republican but aren't really republicans. I've got the perfect name for them.

Republican
    In
    Name
    Only

I want to see if I can trademark it.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That's a brilliant new concept. People wearing the name republican but aren't really republicans. I've got the perfect name for them.

Republican
    In
    Name
    Only

I want to see if I can trademark it.

I've said before that 'Republican' isn't an ideology, it's a political party whose platform is not fixed in eternal orthodoxy. If you carry the card, you're a Republican. Crist was a member of the club, decided the other club was more 'in', and is now smarming his way to the top of that club.

tyrajam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Fishers
    It was about voter suppression. That's the latest news from recent gop ousted officials in Florida, anyway. The former governor, among others, has just flat out admitted that their new voter laws in Florida were instituted with the aim to suppress democratic voters at the polls. Preventing voter fraud was a sham, just a flat out lie. Here's betting someone gets subpoenaed when this case makes it to court and then the law gets tossed out. Shame on the gop, )as if they or their dem buddies have any).

Former Florida GOP leaders say voter suppression was reason... | www.palmbeachpost.com

This is one of the dumbest posts in the history of INGO. Read the linked article and tell me you believe the felon who was kicked out of the GOP. Sounds like a legitimate source! Yes voter ID laws were passed by Repubs to try to win. See, they would win by putting a stop to the illegal dem votes. It's not that complicated.

Top Bottom