• ...and so much more!
  • Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Hardly, one of the better kept secrets from the American public is that Jordan has been taking in Palestinian refugees for years and issuing them travel docs/giving citizenship.
    https://www.refworld.org/docid/5652e15c4.html
    IIRC Jordan also took in an insane number of refugees from the Syrian Civil War as well as the ISIS War, on top of the Palestinians. Their remarkable willingness to take in refugees by the million despite their small size and limited resources kinda got overshadowed by the story of all the people going to Europe.

They host something like the third or fourth largest refugee camp in the world.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    well, Iran supplies Hamas and probably directs them to a certain extent.

Iran must feel like it’s in their interests to have this violence right now.

Really can’t think of any reason that happened this year why Iran would feel emboldened to do this...
    So it’s not the reported evictions of Arabs from their long held homes to make way for Israeli settlers?

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Th

is entire mess dates back to I believe the Brits when they split that area up. I could well be wrong but it was an Invented state at some point. Now I have to go and do some reading.
    Here`s a quick primer from the Jewish standpoint.

Ultimately, it`s going to come down to this: Israel is under attack by Satan and satanic forces. Before it`s all over, most of the world is going to be lined up against Israel, and at that time, Almighty-God will intervene and save Israel and immediately thereafter, set up His millennial Kingdom. Prior to all this, Jesus will rapture up His Church, and then the anti-Christ will be revealed.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Didn't the US all but have this age-old problem squelched, if not solved, in the last administration?

We are quick to forget the international successes of the last four years, eh? Trump all but had this problem disappear...

If the libs hadn't successfully stole the election, wouldn't we likely be signing lifelong peace agreements right now as opposed to back to the same old Obama era Palestinian terrorism?

Maybe.....tough to know for sure. Some here voted for this alternative instead.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Ultimately, it`s going to come down to this: Israel is under attack by Satan and satanic forces. Before it`s all over, most of the world is going to be lined up against Israel, and at that time, Almighty-God will intervene and save Israel and immediately thereafter, set up His millennial Kingdom. Prior to all this, Jesus will rapture up His Church, and then the anti-Christ will be revealed.
    Yes ultimately... but I do not view this current conflict as part of that prophecy.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    What I know for certain..... Israel is the only Democracy in the middle east. They have my support, if for no other reason ( and there are some ).
    “Democracy” - the quotes are needed. Israel is certainly more of a “ethnic democracy,” rather than what we typically think of the word.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    This started, from what I’ve seen, because Israel is evicting some Palestinians from their homes to make way for Israeli settlers? It was said that some of those being potentially being removed had been in their homes for 70+ years.
    Though this is how the MSM portrays it, not accurate.

The homes in question belong to Jews who were pushed out during the war in the late 40's. Under Jordanian rule, the Palestinians who occupied these homes were granted leases, which have expired.

The Palestinians are being evicted because they refuse to leave homes they do not own and no longer have lease upon... because that would mean returning the homes the rightful owners... and the owners are Jews... and who have owned the land since 1874, purchased from the Ottoman Turks.

Just like artworks stolen from Jews by the Nazis --- universally courts rule they must be returned... same thing.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Though this is how the MSM portrays it, not accurate.

The homes in question belong to Jews who were pushed out during the war in the late 40's. Under Jordanian rule, the Palestinians who occupied these homes were granted leases, which have expired.

The Palestinians are being evicted because they refuse to leave homes they do not own and no longer have lease upon... because that would mean returning the homes the rightful owners... and the owners are Jews... and who have owned the land since 1874, purchased from the Ottoman Turks.

Just like artworks stolen from Jews by the Nazis --- universally courts rule they must be returned... same thing.

Thank you for that. "Law of Return," is what it is called. 1948. Jews expelled from Jordanian (now Israeli) portions of Israel. At the same time 700K Palestinian were going the other way.... and another 300K in 1967. Do they have rights to the lands they were expelled or fled from? Convince me why it should work one way, and not the other.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    Thank you for that. "Law of Return," is what it is called. 1948. Jews expelled from Jordanian (now Israeli) portions of Israel. At the same time 700K Palestinian were going the other way.... and another 300K in 1967. Do they have rights to the lands they were expelled or fled from? Convince me why it should work one way, and not the other.
    Do they have title to the land?

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Idk how much I trust any msm but this is part of what I got in a text from a friend who is from that area.

Israelis are forcing Palestinians to leave them on houses from a neighborhood called sheikh jarrah and they are resting and killing peoplewho pray the main mosque in Jerusalem”

now I don’t hear the msm talking about this neighborhood and forced evictions so that leads me to believe that they are not being entirely truthful.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

Well, duuuuh.... He already had been. His initials are DJT.
    I don't describe Omar as a clown.

I would give my description of the *****, but will refrain from doing so due to forum guidelines that prohibit it.
    Thats the best INGO friendly word I could come up with.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Hmmm, every CITIZEN of Israel is eligible to vote, including the roughly 20% who are of Arab origin.
    Right. Every citizen. Citizenship is obviously strictly controlled in Israel. How about those persons in Gaza and the West Bank of about 6 million? Those places, while somewhat autonomous, still live and die on the whims of Israel. It’s essentially the biggest concentration camp in the world. The can’t leave nor can they import goods without Israel’s approval? How many people there don’t sympathize with the ruling regime, but are forced to endure it? Why doesn’t Israel simply absorb it all? I’d have no issue if Israel sent in their military, cleaned house, and allow those people to have their freedom. Until that happens, IMO, the Palestinians have a legitimate gripe about their treatment.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

It is sad that an adult would believe this nonsense.

Top Bottom