• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    It was about 18-20 months and the leftist government of change in Israel fail.
    I was quoting the article(with a slight error it is 3.5 years not 4). But I do remember it starting before 2 years ago.

"Four prior gridlocked elections over a period of three-and-a-half years had failed time and again to produce a final government."

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I was quoting the article(with a slight error it is 3.5 years not 4). But I do remember it starting before 2 years ago.

"Four prior gridlocked elections over a period of three-and-a-half years had failed time and again to produce a final government."
    Ben Netanyahu was PM until 2021 then the communist government of change took over, and was a huge failure.
    Luckily the Israeli people woke up to the idiotic leadership, and the harm it was doing to their nation, and changed.

Let's hope the American people do the same, and start voting it out here too.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Ben Netanyahu was PM until 2021 then the communist government of change took over, and was a huge failure.
    Luckily the Israeli people woke up to the idiotic leadership, and the harm it was doing to their nation, and changed.

Let's hope the American people do the same, and start voting it out here too.
    His party did not have the majority though. That has changed this time around.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Energean finds 13 billion cubic meters of natural gas off Israel's shore

This will turn up the heat in the middle east, and get Russia more upset with Israel since Israel is supplying European countries with gas via Egypt.
    I imagine Israel is building natural gas rigs as fast as possible.
    Where is Egypt's one LNG terminal going to unload cargo? I only ask because 1/3 of the global LNG fleet is already sitting in EU ports full (waiting for higher prices,and possibly EU leadership changes). We did already talk about this as well in this thread(3% at absolute best from Egypt).

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Where is Egypt's one LNG terminal going to unload cargo? I only ask because 1/3 of the global LNG fleet is already sitting in EU ports full (waiting for higher prices,and possibly EU leadership changes). We did already talk about this as well in this thread(3% at absolute best from Egypt).

It will increase over time. I see no where thst they are not trying to increase production. It may not be this year or the next, but over time it will increase.
    I think you are talking about the now, and I'm talking about the future.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I was not sure where to drop this,this thread feels appropriate though.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    What the heck is going on with all the hatin lately?
    This may help you understand.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

“I’ll do anything in my power from prevent them from getting nuclear weapons and the means to deliver them to us, and by the way – to you, too,” Benjamin Netanyahu told the Republican Jewish Coalition Conference, in his first remote Q&A session to since securing the presidential mandate to form Jerusalem’s next government.

The former Israeli premier has not wavered from the position he adopted during his previous terms in office that he will not hesitate to exercise its right to self-defense against Iran – even if it risks straining ties with the United States.

If defense of the Jewish State “meant taking a stand against a sitting administration, then so be it. I did it but not up haphazardly and not light heartedly, it was a difficult decision,” he said, adding that, “People in Washington and in America and in the West are beginning to realize Israel’s great value, it’s being a great asset to western security against the multitude of Islamic radicals and especially against this regime called Iran. [They chant] death to Israel, death to America.”

...he does say more,and goes on to praise his relationship with Trump in the article. 50% rule though.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I mentioned what led up to this choice. In short ISIS has been a part of YPG defense forces trained by the USA for a long time,and I am fairly certain we have known that. Now after another attack in Turkey they are done playing nice. I would wager they enter with a larger force than they did in 2019.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Also remember that pipeline from Israel to Turkey for NG? The USA has been trying to kill it for some time. We did not want it to go to Turkey then to Europe. Now the part that was rerouted and would be landing in Greece(Vasiliko) is not wanted there. Interesting times for a 9 billion dollar project that may end up no where. It was not even set to reach Greece until 2025,but now that may not happen at all.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom