smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

Iran-Russia-Turkey meetings in Iran aim to reshape region​

You forgot one.
    Prince Khalid met with Russian Defense Minister Sergey Shoygu earlier in the day to “explore ways to strengthen the military and defense cooperation” between the two countries.

“We discussed our common endeavor to preserve stability and security in the region, and reviewed shared challenges facing our countries,” he added.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Over 1000 rockets were launched against Israel. They say iron dome took out 95% of them.
    They say around 165 rockets fell short and landed in Gaza killing, and wounding their own people.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county

Over 1000 rockets were launched against Israel. They say iron dome took out 95% of them.
    They say around 165 rockets fell short and landed in Gaza killing, and wounding their own people.
    When you make rockets in a bicycle shop you’re going to get some dud’s.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Last edited:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Screenshot_20221030-175943_Telegram.jpg
    UN just voted and Israel must turn all of its nuclear weapons over to the IAEA.
    It will never happen unless the leftist government they have now remains in power.
    Even Ukraine voted for it.
    I can't see Israel sending the back stabbers any more weapons, but they have weak leadership right now too. Soon to be removed.

Tryin'

Victimized
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    View attachment 233783
    UN just voted and Israel must turn all of its nuclear weapons over to the IAEA.
    It will never happen unless the leftist government they have now remains in power.
    Even Ukraine voted for it.
    I can't see Israel sending the back stabbers any more weapons, but they have weak leadership right now too. Soon to be removed.
    Our veto power nullifies the whole thing, at least as I understand it.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Our veto power nullifies the whole thing, at least as I understand it.
    True. It does not give you the entire picture though. We veto loads of UN things as do any of the members that can. 181 nations voted and just 5 were for Israel keeping nukes(including them and the USA).
    I hope you can at least see it as how little support the USA has. Old long time allies likely will not be friendly much longer. Tough to be when your people are freezing to death because you are following a policy the USA told you to.

With BASF shutting all German operations down and moving them to China because of the destruction of nord 1 and 2(the publicly given reason)...our "allies" are shifting eastward. Make no mistake BASF leaving is a huge blow to the entire EU. So much was dependent on them. Now they will rely on China. BASF says they will not be fully operational in China for at least 3 years. The economic impact to the EU and even USA will be huge.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Looking like Bibi Netanyahu will be back.
    Unless they find thousands of uncounted boxes of ballots that are all against him in the next few hours.

Seems they have the same type of push going on all over the world(less Brazil) of pushing out the left wing. Israel's nationalists and religious parties also look to gain considerably in this election.

How may leadership changes in the last 4 years are we up to? I am having difficulty keeping track.
    At least this change leads to a more stable understandable relationship with the USA. I do hope he wins and that stability returns to Israel's political system.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    They are saying Old Ben will have 65 seats for him which is 4 more than needed or was expected. So he's got firm control now, and hopefully things will get better in Israel than they have over the last 18 months.

Looking forward to the Red Wave here in the United States.

Top Bottom