Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    You don’t even have to have a permit in Indiana anymore
    Hello and welcome to INGO.

Yes Indiana has handgun licenses (License To Carry a Handgun or LTCH: AKA "Larry", little pink permission slip.)

Constitutional Carry of handguns became law here on 1 July 2022. Over 1.2 million Hoosiers have handgun licenses. Both the 5-year and lifetime LTCH are free. The process is the same for obtaining a license, and you can have both a 5 year and lifetime license.

Click the link below and introduce yourself. Good bunch around here.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I like looking at the classifieds and reading discussions. I also like looking at the classifieds, but if I saw something that I wanted (and I've been tempted) I'd probably just pay the $20 to bypass the 50 post rule. At this rate it could take me 50 years to get to 50 posts. Maybe I've been broken by some other forums where a newbie will get jumped on for not searching the forum before asking a question. So that's typically what I do, and I've always gotten an answer, thanks guys.

I have never seen that kind of thing here. But I have been an active member of some sites that have gone that way (anyone have an old car?) and it's kind of unpleasant. That said, I can't blame someone for being wary of selling to someone like me through the classifieds, which is why I at least have a pink card.

And there it is, post #1. Quality is subjective though. :)
    Wait a minute........ Are you saying you were were somehow able to actually get results with the search function on here?

Are you some kind of wizard?

Maybe make a tutorial post on how you managed that. Should be good for 50 posts easy.

And Welcome.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Wait a minute........ Are you saying you were were somehow able to actually get results with the search function on here?

Are you some kind of wizard?

Maybe make a tutorial post on how you managed that. Should be good for 50 posts easy.

And Welcome.
    I just used the search function to find the article about Breann Leath. Easy peasy.

1685742081569.png

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Who produces a better profit margin?

The $20.00 a year thats paid to stay a
    Site Supporter with single digit posting.
    Or
    The member that does 52 posts and works the classifieds for years?

I would guess The Site Supporter.

There's more to it than merely the $20. If everyone just paid the $20 to get into the classifieds, but never engaged in the conversations, the site would be a lot less valuable for everyone. I know that the forum needs to cover expenses, and I don't know if the business supporters cover that, but the true value to us comes from the forums and discussions.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Seems reasonable by the one who inquired. Don’t hate us low post count newbies :) I am trying to purchase an item right now in the WTS section but was informed I can’t even reply to the users post until I have 50 posts. I just don’t have that many interesting things to say! Ha

If you read through some of the threads that may interest you, you'd be surprised how much you have to contribute, and how quickly your post count will grow.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Hello and welcome to INGO.

Yes Indiana has handgun licenses (License To Carry a Handgun or LTCH: AKA "Larry", little pink permission slip.)

Constitutional Carry of handguns became law here on 1 July 2022. Over 1.2 million Hoosiers have handgun licenses. Both the 5-year and lifetime LTCH are free. The process is the same for obtaining a license, and you can have both a 5 year and lifetime license.

Click the link below and introduce yourself. Good bunch around here.

Hey Kelly.
    They should make you a moderator. :):

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    There's more to it than merely the $20. If everyone just paid the $20 to get into the classifieds, but never engaged in the conversations, the site would be a lot less valuable for everyone. I know that the forum needs to cover expenses, and I don't know if the business supporters cover that, but the true value to us comes from the forums and discussions.
    Well, lets look at this.
    Its a business, if it dosent produce a profit it will fail.
    So you are not a supporter and with what 200 posts a year, loads of irony in your post.

Top Bottom