Is this "political?" Are WE giving in to pressure?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    Outdoor Show Offically Postponed.
    Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show - Update - January 24, 2013

Reed Exhibitions has decided to postpone The Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show. Given the controversy surrounding the limit the sale or display of modern sporting rifles (also called ARs) at the event, the show scheduled to take place February 2-10 in Harrisburg, PA.

“.... a decision not to include certain products in the Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show this year was made in order to preserve the event’s historical focus on the hunting and fishing traditions enjoyed by American families,” a spokesman said. Further, "... in the current climate, we felt that the presence of MSRs would distract from the theme of hunting and fishing, disrupting the broader experience of our guests. This was intended simply as a product decision, of the type event organizers need to make every day. "
    Where will it end? Every empty table or booth needs to have a flyer from the GUN-STORES WHO REMAIN FAITHFUL (caps intentional) to our 2A right. Boycott all the other bliss-ninnies!

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    The Second Amendment is not about hunting. It's about the right to keep and bear arms for defense of oneself and ones country. That you can also use those weapons for hunting is secondary and the large companies and politicians need to understand that.

Regardless, I use my AR for hunting all of the time and an animal can't tell the difference if it was killed by a single shot rifle or modern semiautomatic.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit

thatgtrguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Well, that's the free market at work. Now there's one less show for gun enthusiasts to go to. That roar you hear is the sound of liberals everywhere rejoicing.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Smith and Wesson is pretty familiar with what happens to gun industry traitors- it won't make that mistake again any time soon.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Well, that's the free market at work. Now there's one less show for gun enthusiasts to go to. That roar you hear is the sound of liberals everywhere rejoicing.

What you hear is is the sharp intake of breath among Congressional Liberals from pro-gun states. When the NRA, NSSF, Smith & Wesson, Ruger and thousands of gun "enthusiasts" march in lock-step, we are a force to be reckoned with. As Kirk mentioned earlier, the gun community is very good at dealing with traitors. Ask Joe Manchin how he feels about it. I'm sure Joe Donnelly is very happy there is no provision for recall in Indiana.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    What you hear is is the sharp intake of breath among Congressional Liberals from pro-gun states. When the NRA, NSSF, Smith & Wesson, Ruger and thousands of gun "enthusiasts" march in lock-step, we are a force to be reckoned with. As Kirk mentioned earlier, the gun community is very good at dealing with traitors. Ask Joe Manchin how he feels about it. I'm sure Joe Donnelly is very happy there is no provision for recall in Indiana.[/QUOTE]

Please contact your STATE representatives asking for a way! I have, and will continue to do so!:rockwoot:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

I didn't realize that Reed owned the patent on gun shows making it impossible for anyone else to host a gun show to fill the vacuum in the future.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit

I think the roar you heard comes from the napping lion who has been poked one too many times by the establishment, followed by the sucking sound of liberal sphincters tightening.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    I think the roar you heard comes from the napping lion who has been poked one too many times by the establishment, followed by the sucking sound of liberal sphincters tightening.

Tee problem is, they are tightening from excitement and joy! Don't you know that the majority of people want gun control and the majority of people agree with the president?

They are excited because they have a mandate to destroy anyone who disagrees with them.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Tee problem is, they are tightening from excitement and joy! Don't you know that the majority of people want gun control and the majority of people agree with the president?

They are excited because they have a mandate to destroy anyone who disagrees with them.

Good thing I can read in purple :):

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    I would NEVER,EVER,EVER attend an event that was so poorly managed as this.I am sure that many feel this way.I am thrilled that it collapsed and I hope that the promoters go bankrupt.

Top Bottom