• ...and so much more!
  • snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Just ordered a Hungarian 100 Corona and two 1/2 oz gold coins from JM. The Hungarians don't come up for sale very often, so I bit. And now they are priced less than the Austrians - even more rare.
    Everyone get ready for the big price drop - you, too, teddy.
    Thanks for costing me money. I usually shy away from coins that don't have the content on them but these are well known and it is hard to beat 2.63% premium.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Thanks for costing me money. I usually shy away from coins that don't have the content on them but these are well known and it is hard to beat 2.63% premium.
    I can understand that. After this I'm pretty much done with coins that don't have content listed, but, being part Hungarian, I gotta have at least one of these.

ETA: Now JM and Provident are out of stock on Hungarians.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I picked up 8 more 1 oz. silver rounds (Prospector) from Provident when spot was at 22.10. I missed the lowest of the dip, but not by too much. I'll be watching gold tomorrow. Got a little bit of money and I don't own any gold yet. Wish I'd have l
    Just ordered a Hungarian 100 Corona and two 1/2 oz gold coins from JM. The Hungarians don't come up for sale very often, so I bit. And now they are priced less than the Austrians - even more rare.
    Everyone get ready for the big price drop - you, too, teddy.
    I just tried to register an account on JM and it won't let me. Lets me fill in my email and password, check the box to agree to their terms, but then there's no way to continue. Hitting enter didn't work, and it won't scroll down past where I entered that info. :scratch:

Had to go to my Firefox browser instead of Brave to get it to work. And then I found out I already had an account, so I just had to reset my password. :ugh:

Last edited:

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    I just tried to register an account on JM and it won't let me. Lets me fill in my email and password, check the box to agree to their terms, but then there's no way to continue. Hitting enter didn't work, and it won't scroll down past where I entered that info. :scratch:
    I tried to log into Provident and only got the blue circle of wait. Over and over. So I logged into JM and got right in. Those two are part of the same company, so whichever I could get logged into first got my money.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I tried to log into Provident and only got the blue circle of wait. Over and over. So I logged into JM and got right in. Those two are part of the same company, so whichever I could get logged into first got my money.
    Maybe that's why JM thought I had an existing account! I bought my silver rounds on Provident today. I saw that JM had the same free shipping on orders of $199 or more the same as Provident.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    My 8 silver "Prospector" rounds arrived today from Provident. They took a lot longer than usual to ship this time for some reason. Been almost 2 weeks, and I used ACH transfer to pay.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    199   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    I have a newbie question in regards to silver.
    Looking at some 1 oz rounds that are .9999 for $36.81 each, free shipping.
    Is this a good time to buy some more silver? Or should I wait it out too see if the price comes down a bit?
    It has been a few years since I have bought any, and I don't follow the silver and gold market.
    That price seems a little high, but thought I would ask the INGO knowledge base.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Is this a good time to buy some more silver? Or should I wait it out too see if the price comes down a bit?
    It has been a few years since I have bought any, and I don't follow the silver and gold market.
    That price seems a little high, but thought I would ask the INGO knowledge base.
    I've been holding off for now. Silver closed at 24.27 yesterday. Last time I bought a couple of weeks ago, I waited until it dropped to 22.10. As they say, "buy on the dips". I use this site to monitor price.

Then I usually buy from Provident, but also check out other sites from time to time.

Provident has Canadian Silver Maples for 31.89 right now, with free shipping over $199 and they're .9999 also.

turnerdye1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    North Central IN

Yeah $36 seems high. If you joing some Facebook groups for buying/selling silver you can get some good deals. Some groups are better then others. I'm a part of two and they vet people and make sure you get references when you buy. I've never had any issues and I've been getting Eagles for $29 dollars lately.

If you go to SD Bullion you can get generic rounds for $28.46 now. Order $200 dollars worth and its free shipping

Lumpy76

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 9, 2011
    Hebron
    Yeah $36 seems high. If you joing some Facebook groups for buying/selling silver you can get some good deals. Some groups are better then others. I'm a part of two and they vet people and make sure you get references when you buy. I've never had any issues and I've been getting Eagles for $29 dollars lately.

If you go to SD Bullion you can get generic rounds for $28.46 now. Order $200 dollars worth and its free shipping
    What groups do you speak of??

Top Bottom