• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Where do you guys watch your spot price? I've been using Kitco but it's only showing 26.79 and seems to be consistently lower than what I've seen others post.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Where do you guys watch your spot price? I've been using Kitco but it's only showing 26.79 and seems to be consistently lower than what I've seen others post.
    Commodity prices often have both bid & ask prices reported. Bid prices are what buyers are offering, ask prices are what sellers are willing to take. the above kitco chart appears to show the bid price. Most of the retailers, being sellers, show ask prices.

Here is a kittco chart with both bid and ask shown above the graph: https://www.kitco.com/charts/livesilver.html

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Commodity prices often have both bid & ask prices reported. Bid prices are what buyers are offering, ask prices are what sellers are willing to take. the above kitco chart appears to show the bid price. Most of the retailers, being sellers, show ask prices.

Here is a kittco chart with both bid and ask shown above the graph: https://www.kitco.com/charts/livesilver.html
    Thanks snorko! I've always seen the Bid and Ask prices on Kitco, but didn't really know the difference. So when people refer to "spot", is it the Bid or the Ask number?

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Looks to me like China is going to go with the Robert Heinlein-esque electronic currency denominated in gram gold (totally completely manipulated). If that happens everyone else will have to counter (pun intended) with something to provide a similar appearance of value. Interesting times.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Still not convinced that there isn't some connection between JMBullion and Provident. They both have 100 Corona in stock as of today. Not so unusual. But they also have 20 Corona in stock, and no one else has those, and haven't for quite a while.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    1620310185561.png

iu

Top Bottom