• nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    ^
    ^

Yes, what I mentioned, “already on radar”. I’m surmising in your case they wanted to know, find out, if you were somehow involved. Just a guess of course.

Festus——:lmfao:
    Apparently Festus is a popular name among the Owusu clan - I found more than I expected. Here is one link to a PDF about the particular one involved.
    (This is also what the emails from VNS look like.)

Reactions: Mij

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Ya, I just hope the bums didn’t hurt you to much.
    Actually no, I was not hurt much, not really anymore than any other taxpayer that got ripped off by the $Billions tax fraud done by people like these.
    The only thing that changed for me is now I receive a PIN from the IRS every year to put on my tax forms and also I get hassled more almost every time I buy a gun and have to do a NICS check.
    The first person you get when you call in a NICS check can see a flag saying I have an FBI file but they don't have the clearance to look at the file. The next person up the line has the clearance and can look at the file and see it is nothing more than ID theft, so they can approve the transaction. The problem occurs when the second person is not immediately available because they are on a break or taking a dump or something. Then I get a "delay" from NICS. This is a pain in the butt if I am out of town and can't buy the gun until NICS calls back or more likely until the 3 business days has passed. This means an extra trip to wherever to finish buying the gun.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Actually no, I was not hurt much, not really anymore than any other taxpayer that got ripped off by the $Billions tax fraud done by people like these.
    The only thing that changed for me is now I receive a PIN from the IRS every year to put on my tax forms and also I get hassled more almost every time I buy a gun and have to do a NICS check.
    The first person you get when you call in a NICS check can see a flag saying I have an FBI file but they don't have the clearance to look at the file. The next person up the line has the clearance and can look at the file and see it is nothing more than ID theft, so they can approve the transaction. The problem occurs when the second person is not immediately available because they are on a break or taking a dump or something. Then I get a "delay" from NICS. This is a pain in the butt if I am out of town and can't buy the gun until NICS calls back or more likely until the 3 business days has passed. This means an extra trip to wherever to finish buying the gun.
    That sure explains a lot. I’ve only had one delay in my life about 10-12 years ago. I always thought it was a clerk at a computer terminal, either yes or no.

Mij

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    And to get this thread back on track, gold went parabolic at the opening bell close to 2000.00 now, silver is running also looks like 22.55 as I type. Not looking good for banks. Dollar down .62 cents. I’d like to see the Fed. Res. get a poke in the eye.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Bank failures in 2019 and 2020. More than I thought.

Bank Name, State, Acquiring Institution, Date
    Alamena State Bank, KS, Equity Bank, October 23, 2020

First City Bank of Florida, FL, United Fidelity Bank, October 16, 2020

The First State Bank, WV, MVB Bank, April 3, 2020

Ericson State Bank, NE, Farmers and Merchants Bank, February 14, 2020

City National Bank of New Jersey, NJ, Industrial Bank, November 1, 2019

Resolute Bank, OH, Buckeye State Bank, October 25, 2019

Louisa Community Bank, KY, Kentucky Farmers Bank Corporation, October 25, 2019

The Enloe State Bank, TX, Legend Bank, May 31, 2019

Mij

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Arrived today. Ordered 3/9, shipped Thursday.
    These were Silvergoldbull generic rounds, but they are all Sunshine Mint and all new.
    At this time they no longer have a generic 1 oz round for sale, and their cheaper ones are all pre-sale only.
    View attachment 264151
    Of course they don’t have any for sale. They would have to buy bullion at current market prices then produce new rounds. The cost would make them price prohibitive. The ones they had/have on hand were purchased at a much lower price when bullion was cheaper. They cannot sell at a loss. Now they may have 5-10-100 oz. bars they will sell because they have them in stock. Don’t know. But if you want, you may want to check into that avenue.

Now I am speaking of the original producers. Your seller may be out of stock, and will not sell a specific round but have others, if they sell anything it will be at a profit. At a profit being the key element.

Take notice of the fact that bullion is at it’s current price, now if smelters buy now and deliver a product to retailers, when you attempt to buy when the price bottoms in a month or so, they all of sudden “don’t have any”. JMO. :thumbsup:

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    When you guys see cheaper prices on silver tomorrow I'll be expecting to see a round of "internet high fives". I placed an order today and since I've done that I expect to see it's value drop almost immediately. You're all welcome.

Attachments

• internet-high-five.jpeg
      internet-high-five.jpeg
      29.1 KB · Views: 1

Mij

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    When you guys see cheaper prices on silver tomorrow I'll be expecting to see a round of "internet high fives". I placed an order today and since I've done that I expect to see it's value drop almost immediately. You're all welcome.
    Hard to tell till after we hear what the Fed. says today. We all may get a surprise.

Mij

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Diversification is the word of the day. Metal, land, firearms, real estate, livestock, just about anything except FRN’s, they have their use but it’s a narrow window. JMO

Mij

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Might be some profit taking going on in metals. This ain’t carved in stone, but I wouldn’t be surprised if prices go up before closing bell. No one wants to park there money in the bank over the weekend. Just a passing thought.

Blazer90

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Lafayette
    I had an email yesterday from SD Bullion. They are saying they don’t have enough people and to be patient for up to 7 additional business days for an order to arrive.

The biggest point I saw was they are “temporarily “ raising the free shipping from 200 to 500 minimum purchase. To concentrate on larger orders ! It makes me feel as a smaller investor not too important to them. My budget is that 200 range when I purchase, so I either save up to buy or look for another supplier.

Didn’t know if anyone else got that email.
    Have a great day !

Top Bottom