• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Do they just ship them to your house? Any issues with that? I’m just concerned about porch pirates or damaged boxes.
    Silvergoldbull ships signature required, and my local delivery person knows when I am likely to be home and delivers then. Return address is a spoof - usually a plumbing company - so as not to give clues to the contents. Always shipped with lots of protection and in tubes or flips.
    Only problems I ever had with Provident and SGB had to do with no one being home to sign for it.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I've bought from them a couple times. They're usually higher priced then other places though.
    Hmmmm. That's kinda the opposite I've seen. They're usually a little cheaper, especially on sale stuff. They've got gold maples right now for 1830. They had rcm 100oz bars for 2.50 over spot, but those sold out.

BR8818

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 20, 2018
    Anderson
    Hmmmm. That's kinda the opposite I've seen. They're usually a little cheaper, especially on sale stuff. They've got gold maples right now for 1830. They had rcm 100oz bars for 2.50 over spot, but those sold out.
    I only buy silver and usually only enough to get free shipping. So for me it's cheaper elsewhere their 1oz rounds are usually higher than other places I look for the amount I buy. I was just letting you know they're gtg.

$1813

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I only buy silver and usually only enough to get free shipping. So for me it's cheaper elsewhere their 1oz rounds are usually higher than other places I look for the amount I buy. I was just letting you know they're gtg.

$1813
    Thanks for the info, this is not a site I typically look at. Are there any sites to stay away from?

BR8818

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 20, 2018
    Anderson
    Thanks for the info, this is not a site I typically look at. Are there any sites to stay away from?
    I've bought from alot of sites and haven't been ripped off yet. Twice I've bought from JM Bullion and they canceled my order that's the "worst experience" I've had. I mostly buy from silvergoldbull's wss link or provident. There's another website I can't remember the address and it got deleted from bookmarks, but he always had the best price on silver eagles. If it comes to me I'll post a link.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Ah, now I see...

Dow Jones tanks 800 points as doubts swirl over China's property market​

Evergrande is half the size Lehman was, but has twice the debt. Some of their debtors don’t sound willing to give them more time because of that. This could potentially cause some problems here. Their markets are closed until Wednesday. Everyone is going to panic until then, which will likely lead to a big sell off. The outcomes range from no big deal to a big dent in the market which leads to inflation. Definitely something to watch from a preparedness standpoint.

Cozy439

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Milan Center
    My new 1st place to check. I'm not into commemorates. I almost only buy rounds and bars in 1, 5, 10 & 100 oz. Have gotten a few Xmas coins for kids & grand kids and a few of the silver bullets in .223, .45 and .308. I buy in enough quantity to get free shipping so I really only care about the lowest price/oz. I have to say the service has been good with every dealer I have tried AMPEX, JD Bullion, Silvertown, SD Bullion, etc.

Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    We moved my mom out of her house a few years ago and when we did I found a substantial amount of 90% silver coins. I am still finding coins. Last night I found a bag of nickels. I pulled almost 100 war nickels out of it. When I buy I usually go to the local store and buy silver eagles with however much I have budgeted for it. The rest of the money goes towards 90% coins and fractional (if they have it).

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    If it makes you guys feel any better. Odds are good I'll be placing an order next week, so expect the price to drop even more after I lay down some more fiat currency for real money. Definitely seems like a good time to buy some now as an investment and as a hedge against whatever financial catastrophe is coming from our government.

Top Bottom