• ...and so much more!
  • snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Let's keep in mind the entire Y axis scale is only $1.00 or 3.90% potential of movement which is going to exaggerate any movement. The one month and 6 month trends show a pretty steady upward climb.

It will be fun to watch Saturday when the alleged silver squeeze II is to take place. Redditt folk are pushing everyone to order 100 oz of silver to suck up the supply.

vzdude

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    54   1   1
    Jan 20, 2011
    Kentland, IN
    Let's keep in mind the entire Y axis scale is only $1.00 or 3.90% potential of movement which is going to exaggerate any movement. The one month and 6 month trends show a pretty steady upward climb.

It will be fun to watch Saturday when the alleged silver squeeze II is to take place. Redditt folk are pushing everyone to order 100 oz of silver to suck up the supply.
    The supply is already either at an exaggerated price, or hard to get. Saturday should be interesting, for sure!

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I think any bump from a Redditt squeeze has to be short term. Am I wrong? As I understand it the goal is to force up the price short term to hurt the paper silver trades and maybe get spot up to what physical silver should be.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Got 50 oz. during the noon hour dip. We'll see if it goes lower...

ETA: And I missed the low again. Still going down as of 1:30.
    You inspired me and I was watching. Provident has new style Sunshine 1oz rounds for $4.99 over spot, any amount. Spot hit $25.97 right before I ordered some. Cheaper per oz than even their random 10oz bars, and only $1.00/oz more than a 100oz bar.

Top Bottom