Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    I have a suspicion that JMBullion and Provident are somehow associated with each other. I got 2 "back in stock" notices for the same unusual items within a minute of each other, and the prices were within 2 cents of each other. When it comes to 20 Franc or British sovereign coins, they both are in stock at the same time, and when one is out, so is the other.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I have a suspicion that JMBullion and Provident are somehow associated with each other. I got 2 "back in stock" notices for the same unusual items within a minute of each other, and the prices were within 2 cents of each other. When it comes to 20 Franc or British sovereign coins, they both are in stock at the same time, and when one is out, so is the other.
    I've seen similar things between several of the exchanges but figured it was due to an influx of product (like certain silver rounds for example). Kind of like how several online gun companies all of a sudden had Carcanos for sale at the same time, or those Chinese-by-way-of-Albania SKSs earlier.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    bea687b4b2fa620e33707314a6b477a4.gif

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Everything is going to infinity in dollar terms.

We are all going to have lots of money, but it isn't going to buy anything.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just got a notice from USPS about my Gainesville Coin delivery. They said it required a signature (it didn't) and that they attempted delivery (they didn't). In my request for re-delivery I told them that unless it was here by 8 a.m. tomorrow (4/17) that I would file a report of theft with the Postmaster General. Oh, and on the little slip they left in the mailbox, it said that the shipper was M&J Plumbing. :n00b: No, I didn't order silver from a plumbing company. I am so tired of dealing with incompetence.

BR8818

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 20, 2018
    Anderson
    Just got a notice from USPS about my Gainesville Coin delivery. They said it required a signature (it didn't) and that they attempted delivery (they didn't). In my request for re-delivery I told them that unless it was here by 8 a.m. tomorrow (4/17) that I would file a report of theft with the Postmaster General. Oh, and on the little slip they left in the mailbox, it said that the shipper was M&J Plumbing. :n00b: No, I didn't order silver from a plumbing company. I am so tired of dealing with incompetence.
    My FedEx guy pulls this same thing everytime gets real old.

vzdude

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    54   1   1
    Jan 20, 2011
    Kentland, IN

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold