• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Turf Doctor

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 2, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Does any one have any idea what is going on at Plainfield Shooting Supply? Are the closing?
    Sign on door?? WE WILL BE CLOSED TILL SAT. NOV 7 OR UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

Bowman78

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 12, 2010
    Camby
    Not sure? I stopped in this past Saturday and it was busy AF. Inventory was extremely low on pistols. They probably need a break, traffic has been insane for the past few months.

citizenkane

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Maybe they will get some tables at the Indy 1500 and fill them full of mags for sale :):

I kid I kid

But in all seriousness I hope they are ok. I’ve only been to the new location once or twice.

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    I think it has to do with lack of inventory, a lot of shops are completely empty and no inventory coming in why stay opened when nothing to sale?.

medcoxo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    Indy, Westside
    I was in the store in July, and over heard someone saying that if Democrats win he was gonna close the store. It sounded like Bob to me, but I was near the holsters, and I may have mis-heard the entire conversation. I thought it strange for that to come from a successful businessman. I would think that it would be cause to ramp up sales and cash in on the panic buying.

Last edited:

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    I've been a Bob Cheek customer before PSS, for 40 years or so. Hawaiian Shirt, Back to the Wall at Stout Field. I could see where a DEM GUN UNFRIENDLY ADMIN & ATF would give 1 Pause after 40 years of Hard Work. Owning a Gun Store is Not All Roses & Puppy Dog Tails. Best of Wishes to Bob & PSS from a long time Customer. Take Heart, maybe just a Pause to Regroup. :yesway::rockwoot::ingo:

Top Bottom