Is nobody "fact checking" the polit bureau?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    87   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Boy you just can't seem to get the same story anywhere...

Well, unless it happens to be a story the proverbial "they" want you to have.
    Then is verbatim... word for word... 24/7... on every government sanctioned, party approved media source.

Anyone hear about a truck crash of lab monkey a couple days back?
    Probably not. Minor story. Nothing to see here, remain calm, these aren't the droids you're looking for, move along...
    Medical research monkeys, (during a plandemic) heading for an undisclosed "lab".

Watch the first story. Seems like a harmless little human interest tidbit, with an obvious positive spin.
    Pay attention to the comment about hearing "3 loud pops".

Now theis next story does say don't go near them, but doesn't explain why a tiny little 3 pond monkey from Africa, would be such a danger, when it's lost out in the frozen Pennsylvania winter...

Then there's this clip recorded off the TV from Tucker Carlson.
    In the past this would make me want to go look for my tin foil hat, but given the state of affairs today, it actually has me pretty damn worried about the NEXT variant "they" must be cooking up.

"They were killed."

"3 loud pops."

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Boy you just can't seem to get the same story anywhere...

Well, unless it happens to be a story the proverbial "they" want you to have.
    Then is verbatim... word for word... 24/7... on every government sanctioned, party approved media source.

Anyone hear about a truck crash of lab monkey a couple days back?
    Probably not. Minor story. Nothing to see here, remain calm, these aren't the droids you're looking for, move along...
    Medical research monkeys, (during a plandemic) heading for an undisclosed "lab".

Watch the first story. Seems like a harmless little human interest tidbit, with an obvious positive spin.
    Pay attention to the comment about hearing "3 loud pops".

Now theis next story does say don't go near them, but doesn't explain why a tiny little 3 pond monkey from Africa, would be such a danger, when it's lost out in the frozen Pennsylvania winter...

Then there's this clip recorded off the TV from Tucker Carlson.
    In the past this would make me want to go look for my tin foil hat, but given the state of affairs today, it actually has me pretty damn worried about the NEXT variant "they" must be cooking up.

"They were killed."

"3 loud pops."

There were similar monkeys imported in 1989 that were infected with a form of Ebola.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    "after a long train"

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

Just a movie quote these days.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    87   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington

The story is like a movie script.

Must be the "here kitty kitty" lady...

This guy is ALMOST there...
    Somebody isn't telling you everything dude.
    He reads a quote from lady, "There were 3 in each, so I knew 4 had gotten away."
    Then he asked the question "How?"
    Maybe he should be asking how 100 monkeys fit into cages... @ 3 monkeys per cage?
    Obviously he never was any good at story problems, nor were those making this crap up.

Last edited:

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    With the current "MSM", they might as well be Pravda. They do nothing but parrot whatever the Democrats in charge want them to parrot.

Top Bottom