• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    And somebody created a forward mounted extra mag holder that mounts on a rail. Its on an angle, and its not a grip per se, but you can most definitely grab it with your support hand.

Like part of this cool toy.
    [video=youtube_share;ejou8wUUHTc]https://youtu.be/ejou8wUUHTc[/video]

So, I can treat it exactly like an SBR - shoulder it, grab the front support with off-hand, but it's not an SBR? :dunno:

So by making it slightly less ergonomical, I can avoid a $200 sin tax and the paperwork nightmare.

All this does is point out that if a law is excessively onerous, people will find a loophole.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    So, I can treat it exactly like an SBR - shoulder it, grab the front support with off-hand, but it's not an SBR? :dunno:

So by making it slightly less ergonomical, I can avoid a $200 sin tax and the paperwork nightmare.

All this does is point out that if a law is excessively onerous, people will find a loophole.

Yep. I should post a pic of my (very expensive + stamp) 7.5" Krinkov next to my relatively cheap 7.5" Mini Draco with folding brace.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

Yup. like this Kalifornia loophole.
    featureless.jpg

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Hey guys please do us all a favor. Click this link from gun owners of America, fill in your personal info and send an email to president Trump to smack the beurocrats in the ATF's pee pee's and stop this latest assault on the 2nd amendment via arm braces. Even if you dont own one and you think they are stupid, please do me a personal favor and one for the Republic, and take a big stand for the constitution and do it anyways. Thank you!
    https://gunowners.org/na10072020/?f...liV_jtannTTlyy_63wZ7DNo-6tRqFAS8MQVXDg6-fLSr0

And if you aren't yet a member of GOA please consider joining. I am a member and also a life member of the NRA. We need to do all we can peacefully to stop tyranny in its tracks.
    I know there are patriot men and women who serve honorably in the ATF and other law enforcement agencies, and they in no way support this crap. To those agents, officers, and civilian employees, Thank You for your service. But to corrupt politicians and beurocrats who threaten our rights, it's time to find new employment.

Bowman78

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 12, 2010
    Camby
    pay the $200 and get a legal sbr. Consider it a deposit toward your get out of a felony fund.
    No offense, but I can’t understand the notion of paying the feds to be on a watchlist. Makes no sense to me,never mind paying a tax for the right to own a firearm. The NFA sucks and the fact that gun owners have accepted it infuriates me.

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    No offense, but I can’t understand the notion of paying the feds to be on a watchlist. Makes no sense to me,never mind paying a tax for the right to own a firearm. The NFA sucks and the fact that gun owners have accepted it infuriates me.

Regarding watchlists, you're on a watchlist if you even own a gun. What happens to the 4473s? If a gun store was audited by the NFA, they'd have to produce them. If the 2a is eliminated there will likely be some kind of 4473 round up, in addition to all the form1/form4 applicants.
    The government can know everything about you it wants to know. Everything you own is either on public record, or can be made known to any agent who has the tenacity to look. It takes about a week for the IRS to attach itself to all your bank accounts and car registrations. Even in cases where the taxpayer is clearly in the right it takes about 3 times as long to clear it up.

Regarding the law, I don't accept the NFA but it's an enforceable law and unless I want to be a felon I must abide by it. The brace is a grey area of law, that if the recent past is any indication of the future, will be eliminated at some point.

I'm libertarian, as is probably 90% of people here. I'm with you.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    What happens to the 4473s? If a gun store was audited by the NFA, they'd have to produce them. If the 2a is eliminated there will likely be some kind of 4473 round up, in addition to all the form1/form4 applicants.

Funny thing that. I picked up a new pistol from a dealer a week or so ago. That was my first time seeing the new 4473. They moved the firearm information from page 3 to page 1. So now So now it is a simple glance/scan to see both the buyer info and serial number, type, etc.

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    Funny thing that. I picked up a new pistol from a dealer a week or so ago. That was my first time seeing the new 4473. They moved the firearm information from page 3 to page 1. So now So now it is a simple glance/scan to see both the buyer info and serial number, type, etc.

I read somewhere, maybe here, that the ATF actually visited someone in person because he/she bought too many firearms in a short enough period of time. They had triggered some audit, and agents actually showed up at the doorstep of the person.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    Basically a bunch of unelected career bureaucrats have conspired together to make felons of thousands of gun owners overnight with no oversight from any representative government. The deep state is real guys, and we've accepted power grabs for years.

Top Bottom