• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Posturing by the dc leadership of the bureau, looking for attention or promotions from a possible incoming Biden administration. Same game the FBI played expecting a Clinton administration in 2016, ended up destroying much of the agencies credibility sadly. Really we need to get fedeal law enforcement broken up and scattered around the nation like maybe 5 regions with nothing in dc. They are becoming political police forces.

FKIM01

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2013
    United States
    I read somewhere, maybe here, that the ATF actually visited someone in person because he/she bought too many firearms in a short enough period of time. They had triggered some audit, and agents actually showed up at the doorstep of the person.

Had this happen to me a few years ago. Resulted in me getting my FFL.

bsmithg19

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2020
    Blackford County
    I think thats a stupid risk to take myself so I wont be doing it.
    Why would they risk freedom and losing your gun rights over a grip?
    Even on bcm's package it says VFG. That's gonna be hard to explain in court when even the manufacturer labeled and sold it to you as a vertical forgrip.
    Also even if you win in court, you are most likely bankrupt now.
    Nope, not me
    It doesn't matter what the manufacturer calls it, it's what the ATF defines it as. Manufacturers called them bumpstocks and the ATF called them machine guns. If the ATF says 90° and it's 89° it doesn't meet their own definition. If they have a problem with 89° then they can change their definition. If speeding is 56mph then driving 55mph is not skirting the law, it's staying within compliance.

Top Bottom