• ...and so much more!
  • daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    87   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Has it ever really gone away?
    Nope, and it never will. It was taking a nap, keeping a low profile, and waiting for a time like this where it’s intended targets are led by weak fools. It will be returning. As a matter of fact, I shutter to think what they may be cooking up for the 20th anniversary of 9/11. Hopefully, they don’t have enough time to plan for something big, because it certainly wouldn’t be difficult to pull off with these clowns in charge, focusing their entire intelligence community on their own people.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    To the islamic teachings, when your enemy shows weakness, that is a signal for attack from allah. That means that allah has softened your enemy so that you can most easily be effective.

If you were taught that world view, what would you think of our "champion" Commander in Chief right now?

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    If you were taught that world view, what would you think of our "champion" Commander in Chief right now?
    And people voted for it because mean ol’ Trump hurt their feelings on Twitter.

None of this **** would be happening if these idiots weren’t so easily offended and didn’t blindly follow everything the traitorous media told them.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN

None of this **** would be happening if these idiots weren’t so easily offended and didn’t blindly follow everything the traitorous media told them.
    I would rather someone tell me the truth in a rude way than tell me lies sweetly. But I have never been a snowflake.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    With the current events and a repeating history apparent, should we be open eyed for another round of Islamic terror?

Do we remember how and why ISIS, ISIL, Daesh, The Islamic State became so prominent the last time they did?

With suicide bombers at the top of the news, will there be a resurgence here?
    Inherent in the question is an assumption it went away. I reject that assumption. I really think what you are asking is should we prepare for more successful attempts. My reply to that it we should always be prepared.

I am not the smartest person, but I KNEW Afghanistan would fall when Trump said we were pulling out. I was okay with that because I didn't see the need to be in Iraq or Afghanistan in the 21st century.

The execution of the pullout was the worst execution of the rhythmic method possible and when announced, I knew it was a matter of time before a stormwas coming.

I think there was enough damage done to their command and control that they couldn't carry out much but it was always there.

Conflicting worldviews ebb and flow, but the conflict doesn't.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

Nor would it have happened if there were no Stupid tweets. Got people here espousing being a grey man because it brings victory. Too bad 45 didn't follow their advice.

2A-Hoosier23

ammo fiend
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 16, 2018
    Lawrence
    To the islamic teachings, when your enemy shows weakness, that is a signal for attack from allah. That means that allah has softened your enemy so that you can most easily be effective.

Can you cite the verse or source of this info? I can easily see the Taliban or Al-Qaeda preaching such teachings to their illiterate fighters, but wonder if it's directly from Islamic texts, or rather just another one of the terrorist's daily new "interpretations" like making burqa mandatory or decreeing that music is not allowed to be played in public.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Can you cite the verse or source of this info? I can easily see the Taliban or Al-Qaeda preaching such teachings to their illiterate fighters, but wonder if it's directly from Islamic texts, or rather just another one of the terrorist's daily new "interpretations" like making burqa mandatory or decreeing that music is not allowed to be played in public.
    It is laced within this and other declarations of those "in the struggle
    "https://scholarship.tricolib.brynma.../21164/ABB20161102.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y

While you and I would not see it this way, since the 7th and 8th centuries, there has been declared a defacto war against all non believers that has been re affirmed many times by many leaders. That allows the declaration that all their attacks on non muslims are justified as self defense which is looked at favorably in the quran.. As you recognized, It is an extremely complex system where various leaders re interpret the previous commands over many centuries.

Give me a little time and I will find the speech that weakness signals time to attack. I did find the explanation of suicide forbidden in the quran is made acceptable for suicide bombing (and 9/11 pilots)

Last edited:

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Given the Islam love for killing themselves in the name of their God, and given that they now have their hands on a couple of A-29 attack aircraft, it would not surprise me to see them load one or two fully with munitions and do a Kamikaze number on a target of opportunity.

Unlike their inability to get a Blackhawk off the ground, the A-29 could be gotten airborne and as opposed to one of my favorite saying about flying aircraft or figure skating jumps where take off is optional but landing is manditory, in the case of a suicide flight, landing is not a problem since since walking away is not in the picture.

Reactions: Leo

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    News people talking about how killing this "planner" will make the terrorists think twice. I really don't see how they can attribute fear and concern to people who wrap themselves in explosives and look for someone they want to take with them.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    News people talking about how killing this "planner" will make the terrorists think twice. I really don't see how they can attribute fear and concern to people who wrap themselves in explosives and look for someone they want to take with them.

I'm skeptical this is anything but Biden trying to look better. This 'planner' was identified PDQ, no? The Afghan warlords have already been proven to identify their rivals as the bad guy to the US. Obviously I have no idea the details and this is speculation. Maybe our intel really is that good immediately post-blast and it was carefully vetted....:lmfao:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    From the location it made me wonder if one of Joe's handelers didn't just call somebody in Pakistan and say we need a fall guy, who, where and how much.

2A-Hoosier23

ammo fiend
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 16, 2018
    Lawrence
    It is laced within this and other declarations of those "in the struggle
    "https://scholarship.tricolib.brynma.../21164/ABB20161102.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y

While you and I would not see it this way, since the 7th and 8th centuries, there has been declared a defacto war against all non believers that has been re affirmed many times by many leaders. That allows the declaration that all their attacks on non muslims are justified as self defense which is looked at favorably in the quran.. As you recognized, It is an extremely complex system where various leaders re interpret the previous commands over many centuries.

Give me a little time and I will find the speech that weakness signals time to attack.

I cannot quote a chapter and verse out of their book, I have listened and read many of their statements and declarations since 2005.
    Thank you for clarifying

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    When was the last notable Islamic terrorist action in the US?
    It was about a year ago that an islamist murdered 10, including a LEO in a Denver CO grocery store that was targeted for being Jewish owned, having a large selection of kosher food and a large Jewish clientle

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Yes.

My greatest fear is one of the Tom Clancy novels coming to fruition. With the hardware and assets the traitors in the White House and in his administration have given our enemies, the potential for that sort of attack has been increased many fold.

With the assets the Jihadists have been afforded, an epic level of evil can be funded.
    Those assets will only allow the taliban to secure control over afghanistan. They can't even use the aircraft unless the pakistanis arrange a flight school for them.

bidet's Mexican border disaster is a bigger threat in terms of terrorist attacks here

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    It was about a year ago that an islamist murdered 10, including a LEO in a Denver CO grocery store that was targeted for being Jewish owned, having a large selection of kosher food and a large Jewish clientle
    That was the AR-556’s fault. Wait, the t-ban are now mostly carrying M16A4s and M4s. Waiting for someone to blame the AR platform for the t-ban being violent.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I'm skeptical this is anything but Biden trying to look better. This 'planner' was identified PDQ, no? The Afghan warlords have already been proven to identify their rivals as the bad guy to the US. Obviously I have no idea the details and this is speculation. Maybe our intel really is that good immediately post-blast and it was carefully vetted....:lmfao:
    Three random Bubbas or a rival of the source?

Top Bottom