Is ballot harvesting (collection) legal in Indiana?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    The same forensic data examiners the SEC and FBI have used to detect securities fraud found fraud in the 2020 election in several states. That is reliable enough to get deep dive investigations, search warrants, and arrest warrants in securities fraud but not election fraud. Your quote just perpetuates the lie TPTB put out to the dumbmasses…
    So, if the fraud was on a scale to change the election results, where is the proof? Why has no group carried the ball to the goal?

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So, if the fraud was on a scale to change the election results, where is the proof? Why has no group carried the ball to the goal?
    First off I gave you the “proof”, the same proof used in SEC fraud. The experts published data and even testified in several states hearings both in court and various government hearings. What “group” are you talking about?

J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    This has s true and may be insurmountable. Hypothetically let’s say mail-in voting was all over the country. The dems that control the education system, thereby creating thousands of foot soldiers to affect their plan, where do republicans get that volume of dedicated worker bees?

Republicans by their nature already work to get grandma to the polls, but it is hard to compete with a 300 bed nursing home that votes 99% dem because a worker or two requested ballots for all the residents, filled them out, turned them in.

Then I recently posted an article about leftists planning on putting nearly billion dollar private donations, into non-profits that give the money and the strings to local election offices in dem areas, ostensibly to get out the vote. Some states are making this illegal as it does not pass equal protection, but it is not in any swing state.

There is a lot to overcome here, not just getting out the vote…

Great. You've identified a problem. What is one possible actionable solution?

ETA: asked with complete seriousness, with the intent of finding something to actually take (legal) action on

J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Signs of life. Maybe there is the possibility of hope.

Two questions:

1. Is there an action that a small group of people can take to make a difference.
    2. Is there anyone interested in getting together to actually do something (legal) besides talk or type about it?

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Great. You've identified a problem. What is one possible actionable solution?

ETA: asked with complete seriousness, with the intent of finding something to actually take (legal) action on
    Election season goes back to Election Day prescribed in the constitution.

Voter ID.

No mail in voting.

No internet connection to voting and tabulation machines.

No private funding of public specific election offices.

Real time results and data open source for anyone to review.

Voting machine and other equipment algorithms open source code. (This is currently proprietary and private.)

There is a quick start. Many if these things are being implemented in red states but not in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona, NV, and other swing states where they need to be. As I have posted in other threads it does not take much to flip an election.

So many. even here, believe this involves massive amounts of votes in the millions and more. Not the case, I looked this up many years ago but it makes the point, Obummer beat Romney in what was termed a landslide. That so called landslide was 300,000ish votes over five states. Yep, 60,000 votes out of a couple of million total votes per state was a landslide. That knowledge led to a change of thinking on my part about election fraud and what it could do.

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Signs of life. Maybe there is the possibility of hope.

Two questions:

1. Is there an action that a small group of people can take to make a difference.
    2. Is there anyone interested in getting together to actually do something (legal) besides talk or type about it?
    This has been a mantra of mine for a while on here. We have to get candidates on the ballot, fund those candidates, and work for those candidates to defeat the leftists and RINO’s.

I contribute to candidates and work when I can.

J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Election season goes back to Election Day prescribed in the constitution.

Voter ID.

No mail in voting.

No internet connection to voting and tabulation machines.

No private funding of public specific election offices.

Real time results and data open source for anyone to review.

Voting machine and other equipment algorithms open source code. (This is currently proprietary and private.)

There is a quick start. Many if these things are being implemented in red states but not in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona, NV, and other swing states where they need to be. As I have posted in other threads it does not take much to flip an election.

So many. even here, believe this involves massive amounts of votes in the millions and more. Not the case, I looked this up many years ago but it makes the point, Obummer beat Romney in what was termed a landslide. That so called landslide was 300,000ish votes over five states. Yep, 60,000 votes out of a couple of million total votes per state was a landslide. That knowledge led to a change of thinking on my part about election fraud and what it could do.

Sure. I agree.

None of this is able to be accomplished by anyone here.

When I say actionable what I mean is what can a group of people from this forum do to take action. Yes, I mean taking time out of people's schedules to work on 1 - 3 concrete goals.

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Sure. I agree.

None of this is able to be accomplished by anyone here.

When I say actionable what I mean is what can a group of people from this forum do to take action. Yes, I mean taking time out of people's schedules to work on 1 - 3 concrete goals.
    The action is to get folks elected that will implement these strategies, and we need to watch our own henhouse and we better be at least funding good candidates in those swing states to secure theirs…

J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    The action is to get folks elected that will implement these strategies, and we need to watch our own henhouse and we better be at least funding good candidates in those swing states to secure theirs…

So basally keep doing what everyone has been doing. That's not the intent of this post.

J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Let me try and phrase the question differently.

Who is willing to meet in person to discuss, and research, ideas on how to get off of out collective asses to try and have a positive impact on the elections?

This may involve getting together with an existing organization and adding to their efforts.

This is not just sending in campaign contributions. This is not just going to vote. This is not just email writing. This is actually physically doing.

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So basally keep doing what everyone has been doing. That's not the intent of this post.
    But, in my experience most are not doing. I also often find that that at most republican events I am the most conservative, often by far. Many of those posting the most conservative posts and blasting RINO’s are not doing much of anything else. There is no rocket science to this.

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Let me try and phrase the question differently.

Who is willing to meet in person to discuss, and research, ideas on how to get off of out collective asses to try and have a positive impact on the elections?

This may involve getting together with an existing organization and adding to their efforts.

This is not just sending in campaign contributions. This is not just going to vote. This is not just email writing. This is actually physically doing.
    Very few from what I see.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    First off I gave you the “proof”, the same proof used in SEC fraud. The experts published data and even testified in several states hearings both in court and various government hearings. What “group” are you talking about?
    You didn't give him proof. You told him that there was proof. Proof is the receipts, not A GWP article that claims something happened and some outcome was observed.

J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Crabs in a bucket.

If you put crabs in a bucket, they perform a behavior that happens when someone tries to climb from the pail. Whoever tries to escape will get pulled down by its fellow crabs. Yes, you heard that right. Instead of helping each other climb out of the bucket, crabs tend to grab the legs of the one escaping and pull it down.

With this kind of behavior, no crab will make it out of the bucket unless someone pulls one out and has it ready as their food.

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    You didn't give him proof. You told him that there was proof. Proof is the receipts, not A GWP article that claims something happened and some outcome was observed.
    The people are getting what they deserve, and so are many on INGO. It is all posted on INGO already but when the standard of proof is CNN not going to happen.

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    @Ingomike The sad thing is that it seems like you are trying to justify your negativity.
    I do what I can to fight what is happening in our country. The 2020 election outcome could have been changed if the people demanded it but the @jamil types demand not actual evidence, but “evidence” in the form of of the MSM reporting it and or winning a court case in a corrupt legal system.

The evidence is there for anyone to see if they will…

Top Bottom