Is 2022 Elections going to be a Red Tidal Wave?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

defaultdotxbe

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2020
    Griffith
    I'm always wary of political predictions from highly biased news sources, but I do think there are good odds of both chambers flipping if the election were to be held today. What the case will be in 18 months is anyone's guess (remember in Jan 2020 Trump was almost certain to be re-elected)

jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    Take a look a the garbage leadership we currently have. They are in place due to election manipulation, until that problem is eradicated, what ya see is what we'll get more of.
    The "red wave" prediction is just another way to spread false hope and avoid addressing the elephant in the room..........................but other than that, everything is great!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I'm always wary of political predictions from highly biased news sources, but I do think there are good odds of both chambers flipping if the election were to be held today. What the case will be in 18 months is anyone's guess (remember in Jan 2020 Trump was almost certain to be re-elected)
    Depends on who can cheat the system the most.
    These two posts are directly related.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Please, feel free to explain how you win an election when the rules are changed so that if you obey the law you can't win an election.
    Take the same attitude of "the end justifies the means" that they do? :dunno:

I mean, if you know they are cheating, maybe you need to put a few aces up your sleeves as well to cheat as well and counter it? Not advocating, just explaining.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    It could be a Red Tide...question is, what kind of "Red" tide, and does the victory mean anything?

If it's a bunch of sockcuckers like John Boehner, you might as well let the Democrats keep control. At least that way, you have a chance of "the blame game" in 2024 being properly assigned.

Let's hope Trump is able to strangle as many Moderate Republican candidates in the cradle, as possible. I would prefer to have Democrats control Congress, than have a bunch of Liz Cheneys telling me the definition of what it means to be a Republican.

Last edited:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Watching the amount of liberals unhappy with the new admin on tik tok is eye opening. If the R’s would just promise to legalize weed it would be a tidal wave like never before.

Nothing the Rs do will appeal to people that have been brainwashed for the majority of their lifetime that anyone but a D is a nazi.

The only thing the Rs can do is STAND FOR SOMETHING! And do it without shame or remorse.
    No more democrat lite policies, no more compromise. Fight back with total war and conviction of beliefs, turn back the clock on this clown world policy agenda, and bring the US out of the gutter of degeneracy.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Unless some significant things are fixed in our voting system so that votes aren't being counted in locked rooms with cardboard taped over the windows, I don't think it's going to matter what the public wants next year. The fix is in.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Nothing the Rs do will appeal to people that have been brainwashed for the majority of their lifetime that anyone but a D is a nazi.

The only thing the Rs can do is STAND FOR SOMETHING! And do it without shame or remorse.
    No more democrat lite policies, no more compromise. Fight back with total war and conviction of beliefs, turn back the clock on this clown world policy agenda, and bring the US out of the gutter of degeneracy.
    Main thing is to get the middle of the road and conservative leaning independent voters to vote Republican instead of Democrat. You're not going to win people who are sold on an ideal of freebies and a Marxist Utopia that will never happen. These people live in a dream world of their own.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Main thing is to get the middle of the road and conservative leaning independent voters to vote Republican instead of Democrat. You're not going to win people who are sold on an ideal of freebies and a Marxist Utopia that will never happen. These people live in a dream world of their own.
    Middle of the road people are a myth.

Either they're onboard with the crazy train or they aren't. It's a binary situation.

At this point even republicans are pretty heavily progressive.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Watching the amount of liberals unhappy with the new admin on tik tok is eye opening. If the R’s would just promise to legalize weed it would be a tidal wave like never before.
    Yea I'm with you.

If some loud mouthed republicans said **** like
    In my first year I will fight to make weed legal for all on a state level the take the fight to they fed level
    There would be one hell of a wave supporting them.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    There are plenty of "minority" R candidates that could be run successfully. Unfortunately, the party insists on running the same-olds. Its like they don't even want to win.

There are PLENTY of legal/social issues the party could take a strong and popular stance on, and win huge. As mentioned up-stream, getting the Feds out of the pot game would swing whole states. Having a real plan on immigration that includes a fast-path to work and citizenship would win whole states. Again, it is like they WANT to lose.

defaultdotxbe

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2020
    Griffith
    Fixed it for you...
    Trump didn't exactly make it a difficult job. I know we say "no more mean tweets" as a joke but the fact is its how most people shaped their perception of the president. And Republicans would have held the Senate if it weren't for his "find me the votes" phone call days before the special election

Top Bottom