• ...and so much more!
  • Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Save yourself some $ and just put a bunch of prepared horseradish in ketchup. That's literally all it is.

We were watching some show for best steakhouses in america. The gal that was responsible for making the cocktail sauce spilled the beans. Ketchup with fresh ground horseradish.
    The question would be, which Ketchup?
    Like sweetness levels, RedGold is super sweet when compaired to most others.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Im struggling hard to replicate Outback's tangy tomato salad dressing. that stuff is amazing. I REALLY wish they would bottle that stuff like St. Elmo's does their cocktail sauce.

I want their ranch, the best dressing I have ever had. I drown their wings in that ****.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Save yourself some $ and just put a bunch of prepared horseradish in ketchup. That's literally all it is.

We were watching some show for best steakhouses in america. The gal that was responsible for making the cocktail sauce spilled the beans. Ketchup with fresh ground horseradish.
    I didnt say I BOUGHT the stuff. Just I see it in stores. That sauce is :poop:. When I first had it, I literally thought to myself "Is this one of those pranks that you play on people where you fall for it, so you gotta get somebody else to do it?" Its too hot to be enjoyable.

And I do add horseradish to my off the shelf cocktail sauce.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I didnt say I BOUGHT the stuff. Just I see it in stores. That sauce is :poop:. When I first had it, I literally thought to myself "Is this one of those pranks that you play on people where you fall for it, so you gotta get somebody else to do it?" Its too hot to be enjoyable.

And I do add horseradish to my off the shelf cocktail sauce.
    Some can enjoy it, some can’t. I do understand where you are as I do not get the one chip challenge.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Fried rice better than the Chinese restaurant. (Fish sauce oyster sauce and soy sauce amounts are the key)
    I can do white Castle hamburgers (beef baby food is the key)
    chicken wings (outside turkey frier is the key)
    I am still working on a Philly steak sandwich (even a bad Philly steak is good)
    pizza is easy enough (pizza stone if using a regular oven)
    working on corned beef brisket like Shapiro’s deli but it is like a three day cook.
    Working on Fried fish as good as the jolly Rodger in port Clinton Ohio.

now that I have a nice stove (outlaw propane using gas stove) I will be experimenting with some of the stir fry’s

Top Bottom