• ...and so much more!
  • IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    Hey all, I just purchased a Streamlight Protac HL-X for my Saint, but I have come to discover that the railing system, or somewhat lack thereof, is not working for this set up. I am assuming that I might need to buy another railing system part to install first. I have scoured the web without much luck. Anybody have any ideas? Thanks in advance.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hey all, I just purchased a Streamlight Protac HL-X for my Saint, but I have come to discover that the railing system, or somewhat lack thereof, is not working for this set up. I am assuming that I might need to buy another railing system part to install first. I have scoured the web without much luck. Anybody have any ideas? Thanks in advance.
    "PICS" peoples. I have a Saint. If I can see both the rail and the lite mount then I am sure we can steer you in the right direction.
    People ask some really solid questions but sometimes we need to see what you have....:)

"PICS" please.

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    Sorry guys for the lack of pics. I should have known better. I'm not very tech savvy. I have the M-Lok handguard. Of course, right after I typed this, I found a YouTube video by good ol' Sootch showing how to do it. I need to buy a simple Mag-Pul accessory. Now, to buy the correct one. I'll still try to post a pic.

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    You just have to hold your tongue in the right way.
    Ha! That's what she said.

Anywho, I think the MagPul M-Lok rail will work nicely. I'm just not sure whether to get the 5 or 7 slot. I think the 5 would work fine, as it is 2.5 " and the mounting bracket on the light is 1.5".

JTL165

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 26, 2020
    Central
    Id go with a front sight post clamp rail piece. Midwest industries makes a good one. Puts the light in good spot for thumb activation and puts it forward without getting in the way of natural grip

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    Thanks so much for the info, but I had already purchased the MagPul M-Lok rail. I can place it all the way towards the front of the hand guard. I haven't decided if I want to use the pressure switch yet.

Top Bottom