Fishers, IN

C9v5PYs.jpg

church

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Margaritaville
    Saturday the 6th would work much better for me. If a date has yet to be decided, count me in if it can happen on the 6th! Working third shift really is for the birds.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Mmmmm tuna.

Stanford Uses Fukushima Radiation to Track Tuna - Going Green - Half Moon Bay, CA Patch

Now, nearly two years after the plant discharged(and continues to discharge) radioactive materials into the ocean, follow-up research led by a biology PhD candidate at Stanford finds that young Pacific bluefin tuna are still arriving in California carrying two of Fukushima's signature radioisotopes, cesium-134 and cesium-137.

BGD - Abstract - Cesium-134 and 137 activities in the central North Pacific Ocean after the Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear power plant accident

CESIUM, RADIOACTIVE - National Library of Medicine HSDB Database

Cesium | Radiation Protection | US EPA

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Mmmmm tuna.

Stanford Uses Fukushima Radiation to Track Tuna - Going Green - Half Moon Bay, CA Patch

Now, nearly two years after the plant discharged(and continues to discharge) radioactive materials into the ocean, follow-up research led by a biology PhD candidate at Stanford finds that young Pacific bluefin tuna are still arriving in California carrying two of Fukushima's signature radioisotopes, cesium-134 and cesium-137.

BGD - Abstract - Cesium-134 and 137 activities in the central North Pacific Ocean after the Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear power plant accident

CESIUM, RADIOACTIVE - National Library of Medicine HSDB Database

Cesium | Radiation Protection | US EPA

YOLO

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    July 5th at 6pm is great for me. My wife hates sushi...I don't know why and haven't been able to fix her yet. But, she works till 7:30pm on the 5th! :rockwoot:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I don't know why and haven't been able to fix her yet.

Hmmm, considering what you do for a living, have you thought about a power point presentation with math? Lots of graphs and charts. Women love nothing more than lectures about why they are wrong. Maybe a lectern in the dining room with a white board?

Something to consider.

:laugh:

Andyccw

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    NW INDY
    I am in with a new INGOer as a potential guest.... I might be the guy that they tell me "That's all you can eat! You go home now!"

Top Bottom