• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    If July 5 works for everyone then lets plan on that. I'd like to see this happen around 6pm-ish so I still have time afterwords to go home and change for work.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I'll be very close at 6, picking up a gun at BigCraig's neighbor that evening, so I can definitely do 6PM if he does not make me watch the Weather Channel and talk about my nephews with him.

forgop

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Southeast Indy
    I'd be all over it, but I work nights and have to be on the SE side at 7pm. Sushi Club is my absolute favorite place to eat in town. You can do the buffet all day long. I work 3p-3a on the 4th and 7p-3a on the 5th, so if it was moved to say 4, I'd go. My other suggestion is to go a bit more non-peak time because when they get busy, you can wait quite a long time to get food. The weekday menu is $19.99 and weekend menu is $21.99. The perk of the weekend menu (which you can do any day of the week) is you can get more rolls to choose from (the BEST ones IMO) and also get to choose sashimi.

Magic Castle, Sexy on the Beach, Spicy Girl, Rainbow, Snow Crab, American Dream, Samarai....I could go on and on.

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    If the waits are long, then I wouldn't be able to eat my share I'm afraid. I'd have to be walking out the door at 7:45 because mom said her flight is getting in right at 8.

Top Bottom